Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers, and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments, and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
HR Manager (UK/I Region)
What is the purpose of role?
As part of the HR EMEA Team, this role will be responsible for partnering with the business on Employee Relations matters, providing specialist change management, employee relations, employment law advice and guidance on complex change projects. The HR Manager will also be responsible for the day-to-day HR Employee Relations activities in the region (600 employees including most of our Executive Leadership Team) as they’ll have an HR Coordinator reporting to them.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Coach and lead the HR Coordinator supporting the region with focus on day-to-day operational activities.
- Provide strategic Employee Relations support, thought partnership, and coaching to all levels of the organization
- Proactively act as a mentor to develop the expertise and skills of operational partners in the area of labor relations.
- Own, drive and coordinate formal and informal complex ER case work in collaboration with all external and internal stakeholders such as internal HR, Legal, and first line to Senior Management.
- Proactively research, identify and report on labour law changes, ER trends, risks and issues to continuously improve service and support the business
- Facilitate and support employment litigation processes, collaborating with HR colleagues.
- Support the business with checking of policies or other strategic documentation additionally checking the compliance to local laws
- Support the business and the HR organisation with risk management of employee relations activity and consistent application of the Company’s policies and applicable labour laws. Act as point of escalation for complex cases with the support of the Keyloop Legal organisation.
- Seek and implement initiatives that support informal resolution, reducing time spent on formal cases (where it may not be necessary).
- Embed continuous improvement into day-to-day work. Challenge the way we do things to ensure that ER processes are delivered as efficiently, effectively, and accurately as possible.
- On the basis of a power of attorney, sign contracts and other HR-related documentation for the countries in scope
- In Countries where there is a requirement, negotiate, liaise with and update Works Councils and /or Trade Unions and /or Labour Authorities and / or Local Agreements advising the Senior Management on appropriate actions and approaches to ensure compliance with local laws and wherever possible, good relationships and positive outcomes.
- General ER-related tasks as required
Skills Knowledge and Experience you’ll need:
- High standard of business English
- Experience with stakeholder management in a global organization
- Ability to operate with empathy, and de-escalate challenging conversations/situations
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent knowledge of local labour legislation
- Proven ability to manage Employee relations
- Demonstrable experience in a similar HR Business Partner / Employee Relations role
- Accountability for deliveries
- Strong people focus
- Ability to quickly connect with people across a wide variety of backgrounds
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- CIPD qualification is an advantage but not mandatory
- 25 days of annual paid leave (+ your birthday off)
- Hybrid model and Flexible working policy
- 5 days of sickness compensation per year
- 4000 Sodexo Cafeteria points per month (can be used to purchase meal vouchers, Multisport card etc)
- 2 paid volunteering days per year
- Language classes
- Pension contribution
Information about position
- Keyloop (Česká Republika) s.r.o.
- Argentinská 1610/4, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Sick days, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours
- Listed in: Human resources, HR Manager, HR Business Partner
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer