As you probably know by now, People Place is a unique in style Recruitment Agency, we are not new in the employment market scene but operating at an international level since 2001.
We truly love what we do, and we do it with pride by taking care of both; you our candidates and our corporate clients through a personalized process that differs from the rest in transparency, warmheartedness, dedication and agility.
Our secret is simple: we combine traditional recruitment practices with an avant-garde approach to ideas and trends in all we do, together with honest relationships during and after our job is done. To put it simply, exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE with DUTCH or GERMAN
Do you want to develop yourself in a client & process driven, top rated global company and world leader within their business ? Become part of an experienced CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE team - contact with B2B stakeholders
Within CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE operations you will be part of an End to End Customer support team while analyzing and reviewing clients' requests, internal stocks in warehouses and dealing with internal & 3th party companies.
- The CX Specialist is responsible for the product portfolio knowledge and information toward the B2B client.
- Solving escalations of problems and issues of all nature (product availability - preventing out of stock, quality of 3th party suppliers, recommending suitable products,...)
- As Expert you are responsible for the measurement, reporting, analysis and generation of insights to improve client satisfaction and on time delivery
- Within your role you are driving the process & optimization projects connected to Customer Experience, IT or Logistics
- You will be working on root-cause analysis of incoming issues to understand the problem and try to fix / implement “quick wins” and long term strategies to improve
- You will be coordinating daily tasks among the internal European teams. You will be working in a young dynamic international team.
THE IDEAL PROFILE
- Your GERMAN or DUTCH language (and English) are advanced / fluent oral and written
- You have experience / strong interest in Client Satisfaction
- You have a highly customer & service oriented mindset
- You have experience in a multi-national company / ERP environment preferred
- Ideally, you have experience with SAP
- You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- You have a passion to explore capabilities with a sense of creativity and curiosity
- You have advanced knowledge of MS Outlook, MS Excel
- You possess a valid working permit for the Czech Republic
OUR CLIENT'S OFFER
- Very competitive remuneration --> DOE 50.000-60.000 CZK/m)
- Above standard performance based bonus and other corporate benefits
- 25 days of holiday
- Opportunity for travel and training abroad
- Career grow opportunities
- Positive, social and informal working environment
- Refreshments, free cafeteria on workplace
- All relevant training and coaching on the job
- Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential
- International working environment where English and other languages are used daily
- Large and modern office building near public transportation
- Regular social events and team building activities
THIS ROLE WILL BRING YOU :
Being part of a global leading dynamic company (NO OUTSOURCING), this Customer Experience role will improve your understanding of the E2E process, while offering solutions to your internal / external clients and analyzing / improving client service and SCM process.
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. To apply, please send us your CV and/or contact me directly.
Informace o pozici
- People Place & Partners a.s.
- Korunní 1000/37, Praha – Vinohrady
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: German (Proficient) or Dutch (Proficient)
- Salary: 50 000 – 60 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contribution holiday, Above-standard medical care, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Corporate recreational facilities, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips, Children-friendly office, Corporate/personal coach, Dedicated time for innovations, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Transport, logistics and supply, Sales, Customer service, Sales analyst, Call Centre Operator, Back office worker, Supply Chain Specialist, Front office worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Also suitable for graduates.
Also suitable for refugees from Ukraine
+420 604 701 516