NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of APSCo, ensuring we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. We have entities across Europe, including in the UK, Belgium, France, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Czech Republic, and Romania, as well as in the USA . Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
HR Project Manager - Prague/Hybrid or Full Remote - Pharma
Do you want to be part of the company with great positive impact on the world and work for one of the few institutions which is truly improving and prolonging life of millions of people? Do you want to work for leading multinational pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland from Prague or remote?
If your answer is yes, this opportunity is an open door for life changing experience where you’ll be able to work with the best of the best, learn highly valued working practices and grow your carrier as professional, exceptionally organized and reliable part of the team.
The purpose of the HR PM role is to be responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of projects, while remaining aligned with the strategy, commitments, and goals of the organization.
HR Project Manager will be in charge of schedules, budgets, resources and deliverables for projects. Monitor teams to make sure goals and objectives are being kept. Will maintain knowledge of larger landscape without neglecting granular details while tracking project health, staying alert for risk and resolving issues as they arise. Will maintain standards and monitor scope with project quality.
- Plan and implement projects, helping to define: project scope, goals, deliverables, tasks and required resources
- Collect and manage project team, Leading meetings and set expectations for project team
- Manage budget
- Allocate and manage project resources to make sure schedule is on track
- Create schedule, project timeline, and project plan
- Track deliverables, Monitor and report on project progress
- Support and direct team
- Monitors production and quality to customer/stakeholder/sponsor standards
- Identifies and resolves issues and risks
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess result of project
- Fluent English is a must – written and spoken
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly learn and understand data from multiple sources
- Ability to work in virtual teams and with remote stakeholders
- Additional information: possibility of full remote
- Experience as a project manager, especially larger projects with established firms
- PMO experience preferred
- Track record of management of complex HR projects
- PMP certification required
- Theoretical and practical project management knowledge
- Analytical and strong organizational skills, with excellent verbal and written ability
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
- Proficiency in project management software tools including MS Project
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Additional holiday during Christmas
- 4 sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Annual bonus
- Full Remote
If you are excited by this opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV and we can arrange a chat to talk through the role or get in touch on +420 270 006 003 (Internal Extension: 3483).
Informace o pozici
- NonStop Consulting s.r.o.
- Hlavní město Praha
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 75 000 – 95 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Occasional work from home, Work mostly from home, Launch of a completely new project, International conferences, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Sick days, 13th monthly salary, Bonuses, Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Human resources, HR Consultant, HR Manager, Project Manager, Project Administrator, HR Business Partner
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Also suitable for refugees from Ukraine