Dentons Europe Services s.r.o. is part of the global law firm Dentons, whose lawyers provide worldwide advice. Our Europe Business Services team plays an important role in the success of Dentons in Europe. We share a strong commitment to excellent client service and believe that we work together as a team within a culture of mutual understanding and respect.
Tax Senior Consultant
Tax Senior Consultant shall closely cooperate with the Europe Head of Tax and Tax Manager to ensure that the Firm is tax compliant in various countries, to manage tax risks, and to identify tax opportunities.
- Providing support to Europe Head of Tax and Tax Manager.
- Coordination of the Firm’s and partners’ tax filings.
- Preparation and update of the Firm’s Transfer Pricing Documentation.
- Ad-hoc VAT advisory to our offices in various countries.
- Cooperation with the Firm’s external tax advisors on various projects.
- Tax planning related to the Firm’s growth.
- Tax and social security compliance of partners.
- Cooperation with local financial controllers on various tax issues/projects.
- Previous experience in tax advisory, experience from Big 4 environment preferred.
- Problem identification and resolution skills.
- Fluency in English is required (C1 level), as it is the working language.
- Very good organizational and communication skills with a "can do" attitude and problem-solving approach.
- Able to stay organized in a highly dynamic and complex environment with many stakeholders, requirements, and challenges.
- Able to work effectively with others and independently.
- Able to exercise tact and diplomacy in an organizational setting.
- Energetic, self-motivated, and results-oriented.
- Background of a global law firm.
- Professional and friendly environment.
- Remote working as well as working space in Prague.
- The financial remuneration level of the position is in line with professional experience.
- Interesting benefits (5 weeks holiday, meal lump-sum, home office allowance, 3 sick days, MultiSport and/or MultiPass card, etc.).
- Professional and career growth opportunities.
Start date: January 2023
Informace o pozici
- Dentons Europe CS LLP, organizační složka
- Křižíkova 682/34a, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, The possibility of study leave
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Legal services, Tax consultant / specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.