The Veeam® team invites you to work together on Veeam’s products in a modern and friendly environment in Prague.
We create software products for data protection, management, backup and recovery. Our solutions help banks and manufacturers, hotels and hospitals, airports and air companies to keep their data protected and always available. To name a few, Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Gatwick Airport, Telefonica Germany, Telecom Italia, Porsche Informatik, L’Oréal Denmark, Volvo Car BeLux are using Veeam products.
Overall, we have 450,000+ customers around the globe.
We provide solutions for Microsoft Azure and Office 365, Amazon and Google public clouds. We help to protect Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL servers and databases. We support VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Nutanix virtualization platforms, Windows and Linux operating systems.
We leverage cutting-edge technologies to develop the most simple, flexible, reliable and powerful solutions in the industry. These challenging tasks are addressed by 4,500+ employees in 35+ offices over the world.
Middle/Senior C# Developer
Now we are looking for a Middle/Senior C# Developer to join the team that works on Veeam Backup and Replication.
Your tasks will include:
- Developing business logic for high-load client-server distribution systems
- Implementing new functionalities, developing and maintaining existing ones
- Developing the architectural design of product components
- C#, .Net Framework 4.7.2 (switchover to .Net 6), Windows/Linux, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, Multithreading
What we expect from you:
- A university degree in a technical field
- At least 3 years of experience in commercial product development for the mass market
- Good knowledge of C# language
- A deep understanding of .NET platform, data structures and algorithms
- Possession of the principles of software design and development
- Experience in software architecture design
- Good knowledge of SQL, T-SQL, experience with database management system
- Advanced English language abilities
Will be an advantage:
- Experience in any Object-Oriented coding language such as C++ or Java for Linux/Windows platforms
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises, welcome bonus in the amount of 2 monthly gross salaries
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium healthcare program for you and your children, sick days, additional payments for sick leave, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract
- Cafeteria Benefit Plan – an additional annual budget that you can spend on a variety of benefits such as travel, sport, wellness, education and many more
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, English & Czech classes, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library
- Work permit assistance
Please note: If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.
Informace o pozici
- Veeam Software (Czech Republic) s.r.o.
- Praha – Karlín
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, .NET developer, C# developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer