At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible.
Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, join us!
Application Developer - JAVA
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
We are looking for experienced Java developer responsible for maintaining and further development of Java applications. Primary responsibilities will be to design and develop solutions/changes and to support applications running in production.
Your Role and Responsibilities :
In this role, you'll work in our IBM Client Innovation Center (CIC), where we deliver deep technical and industry expertise to a wide range of public and private sector clients around the world. These centers offer our clients locally based skills and technical expertise to drive innovation and adoption of new technology.
- Design, build, and maintain Java code
- Support of testing and production deployments
- Analysis of reported bugs and issues
- Maintain code quality, organisation, and automation
Required Professional and Technical Expertise :
- 2 years of experience in Java development
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, familiarity with standard design patterns
- Familiarity with Java frameworks - Spring, JDBC/ORM, JUnit, Mockito
- Experience with using relational databases
- Strong grasp of GIT version control system
- Knowledge of agile development principles
- English language (both written and spoken)
There will be maximum 3 rounds of „interviews “:
- a short call with HR
- 2 rounds of interviews with hiring managers
Informace o pozici
- IBM Česká republika, spol. s r.o.
- V parku 2294/4, Praha – Chodov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Above-standard medical care, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer