Dev Team Lead
You will work in a team of highly skilled software engineers responsible for developing frontend and backend systems.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
Also, will participate in continuous process improvement activities aimed at ensuring the processes and tools used throughout software development lifecycle are increasing the team’s ability to develop high quality software in the most efficient manner.
- Bachelor's degree (Systems Engineering or Computer Science).
- 5+ years relevant work experience as a software developer.
- 2+ years project management experience, leading software development teams of 3 or more engineers.
- Strong leadership, organizational skills including project scheduling.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead daily activities, coach, and mentor a team of software developers working with recent technologies.
- Responsibility to deliver software project’s objectives within scope, schedule and quality.
- Exercises industry best practices on all programming projects to prepare assigned system projects for release to Test, Quality Assurance (QA), and Production environments.
- Resolves problems encountered in the use of company-developed applications, which can include working with other Information Technology staff; debugs computer programs selecting appropriate application development languages and troubleshooting tools.
- Follows department's Software Development LifeCycle standards and recommends changes or updates.
- A competitive salary package reflecting skills and experience.
- Challenging projects.
- Option of further education and training.
- Meal tickets.
- 5 weeks of holidays and 5 sick days per calendar year.
- Cafeteria program (6.000CZK per year).
- Xmas bonus (25%-50% of monthly base salary).
- Modern offices with a fun zone.
- Opportunity for professional growth.
- Pleasant work conditions.
- Multi-sport card.
- Charity Day.
If you think you are the right candidate for this position, we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
Informace o pozici
- Tabella s.r.o.
- Olbrachtova 2006/9, Praha – Krč
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Corporate events, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, Quality and quality control, Development Manager / Team Leader
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for refugees from Ukraine