GEP is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about procurement. We invest ourselves entirely in our client’s success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year. Our clients include market global leaders with far-flung international operations, Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises, leading government and public institutions.
We deliver practical, effective services and software that enable procurement leaders to maximize their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance. That’s just some of the things that we do in our quest to build a beautiful company, enjoy the journey and make a difference. GEP is a place where individuality is prized, and talent respected. We’re focused on what is real and effective. GEP is where good ideas and great people are recognized, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements. We’re a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of us?
GEP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We are committed to hiring and valuing a global diverse work team.
Buyer with French
What you can expect to be responsible for as a Senior Sourcing Analyst:
Managing the end-to-end procurement process by finding suitable suppliers, executing requests for proposals, and preparing price analyses
Collecting data, compiling & analyzing the results
Conducting and managing supplier evaluations for our clients
Supporting clients with day-to-day ad-hoc sourcing requests, various cost, change management & supplier performance management
Building and maintaining relationships with both clients and suppliers
Providing guidance and training to more junior colleagues
You will be successful in the role if you:
- have at least one year of experience in strategic procurement & have performed end-to-end S2C activities
have been responsible for identifying opportunities for savings and defining your own demand, in addition to sourcing execution and negotiation activities
are proactive – you need to have a hands-on approach to your work and not be afraid to ask the right questions
are adaptable to various work settings, categories, situations (and problems 😊)
can organize your time and prioritize your tasks (project management skills)
possess strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills
are very good friends with Excel: data analysis & visualization (formulas, Pivots), working with large data sets, etc.
Informace o pozici
- Radlická 3201/14, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced), French (Advanced)
- Benefits: Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Self-organization of the job, Corporate/personal coach
- Listed in: Purchase, Purchaser
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer