Viessmann is a pioneer in developing sustainable climate solutions which safeguard living spaces for generations to come. Our Growth Hub is a place for Viessmann family members to make an important contribution to the energy transition by co-creating solutions that are future-ready. Together, a thriving team of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences, are helping shape solutions with a strong focus on ensuring our planet's wellbeing.
Project Manager Reskilling
At Viessmann, the topic of up- and reskilling is close to our hearts. In current times of digital transformation and energy transition, it is more important than ever before to give our people, our “family members”, the possibility to gain the skills they need for their future employability and to equip our organization with the skills we need to thrive in the future as well. By this, we continuously develop our “learning culture” and prepare our company even better for a volatile future.
So become a part of our Viessmann family and help us to proactively shape the energy transition by supporting our reskilling team!
- Owning the process for a structured derivation of future skills and learning needs, incl. a deep understanding of our businesses, our jobs and our skill database
- Analysis of quantitative and qualitative data to create a foundation for new learning journeys
- Act as an interface and consultant for different co-creation partners such as HR Business Partners, managers from various functions and business areas and our Viessmann Academy
- Keep track of current learning journeys and accompany our program managers to ensure that the journeys always meet our needs at a global level
Who you are
Your excellent stakeholder management and strong communication skills help you to build a collaborative and effective environment for co-creation. You have the ability to independently and optimally support cross-functional projects and with your strong analytical thinking you are able to break down issues or decisions into manageable pieces.
- Degree in business studies, business psychology, social sciences, or similar subjects
- At least 3 years of proven experience in a consulting environment or in a comparable function, e.g. business development or people strategy
- Sound experience in project management, including agile working methods
- Very structured way of working, high degree of independence, team player by heart
- Very good knowledge of English and German
Even if you don't fulfill all of the above but are ready to take this challenge on as a next step, go ahead and press “Apply” anyway. We love your spirit!
What makes us special
Our employees are the key to make our vision come alive. With that in mind, we‘ve created a range of perks for our employees, or as we like to call them, Viessmann family members:
- Look forward to a permanent position in our family business where new technologies and innovative ideas meet a modern workplace culture.
- Located in the historical building Palác Ara from 1932, the heart of Prague will act as an inspiration for co-creating with other Viessmann family members.
- Enjoy exclusive discounts at various local food spots in the area.
- Your well-being is close to Viessmann's heart: We support your physical and mental health with a uLékaře membership.
- Be ahead of the curve - and plan for your retirement: take advantage of subsidies through our employer-funded pension program.
Informace o pozici
- Perlová 371/5, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient), German (Advanced)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Self-organization of the job, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: Human resources, Project Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer