CPL in the Czech Republic is a part of CPL Resources plc., a global provider of staffing, recruitment and outsourcing services. CPL Jobs is a large European recruitment player with 40 offices in 9 countries. We work with prestigious global clients on challenging and exciting recruitment projects on the market.
Order-processing specialist with Italian or French
A friedly company is looking to expand its international team of order-processing specialist who will support the supply chain team and provide high-quality service to company´s customers.
If you want to enhance your career by supporting the European market, this is your chance!
What the role involves:
· Preparing an correct quotations for the customer
· Providing customer service and proper communication
· Maintaining customers´ information
· Controlling the orders placed and entering them into the system
· Processing order-related administration (including credit notes)
· Close cooperation with various departments (shipping, warehouse) and suppliers, dealing with potential delays
· Ensuring orders are processed in timely manner
Requirements for the role:
· Great communication skills, to be able to deal with various stakeholders
· Good command of English (min. B2 for internal communication) and advanced other language - French or Italian (min C1) for communication with the clients
· Knowledge of MS Office is a must, any CRM system is a great advantage
· Previous experience with customer-facing and/or administrative role within Supply Chain is a great advantage
Benefits you can expect:
· 25 days of holiday and additional sick days
· Home office
· Annual bonus
· Flexible working hours
· Multisport card or Flexipass
· Insurance contributions
· Professional development programme (including languages)
· ACCA courses
· Great working environment
Informace o pozici
- CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Vlněna 526/1, Brno – Trnitá
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate) or French (Advanced) or Italian (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: Administration, Transport, logistics and supply, Customer service, Back office worker, Supply Chain Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Also suitable for graduates.