We are growing our IT support team based in Prague, Czech Republic. BISim is developing world-leading game-based military simulations for major NATO powers and their allies. We are constantly looking for ways to advance the whole industry, using the latest technologies and trends (such as whole-world simulation, virtual reality, and motion tracking).
The BISIM Prague IT Team is looking for an experienced Systems Administrator. This candidate should be comfortable working with the team as well as solo endeavors, dependent on current tasks and projects. You should have strong verbal and written communication skills with the flexibility to explain complex topics in a manner suitable for audiences with varying levels of technical expertise.
5 years’ experience with Windows Server administration (2016+)
Experience with Active Directory and Group Policy
Proficient in Linux administration (Centos 7+)
Experience with database administration (PostgreSQL, MySQL/MariaDB)
Proficient in VMware administration (NSX or Tanzu knowledge is a plus)
Knowledge of network stack
Good if you have
Knowledgeable with storage arrays (NAS/SAN)
Familiarity with Atlassian products (Jira/Confluence)
Experience with Google Suite, Slack, and Zoom Phone administration
Experience with Microsoft Office and Windows Professional
Working knowledge of automation and configuration management (Ansible)
Experience with cloud (AWS)
Diverse, challenging, yet fun work environment with real-life applications.
Opportunity to use your skills even outside of your role, with the option to grow outside of your role.
Ability to influence how we do things and have a direct impact on our products.
Work with and learn from talented colleagues.
Full-time employment with a competitive salary.
5 weeks vacation per year.
Various benefits, such as meal vouchers, Multisport card or Flexi pass.
We don’t offer just a job, we want to give you the opportunity to grow, and to move the simulation market forward.
Informace o pozici
- Bohemia Interactive Simulations k.s.
- Pernerova 691/42, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Work mostly from home, Foreign business trips, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Pernerova 691/42, 18600 Praha – Karlín, Česká republika