Are you looking for a job where you can really make IT work effectively? Are you experienced with working in an Agile IT environment and do you want to work in a dynamic and international environment? Then we are looking for you!
As an Navision Specialist, you are part of the Innovation team within the Central European IT department of A.S. Watson. The main focus for this team is to keep our central software systems up-to-date by innovating. Your focus is on our Central European business units in Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
· Maintain and support the daily operations, improvements and development of ICT systems;
· Proactively identify and solve issues in the systems;
· Work closely with business units to define the local business needs to deliver the extra value for the new technology deployed;
· Coordinate and participate on the implementation of new system features and settings
· Provide hands-on support and trainings for the end-users;
· Develop, implement and maintain basic ICT related workflows within the company/vendors/internal customers;
· Optimize the ICT processes
· Making technical proposals for SQL and Navision
· Administration and maintaining the ERP system Navision
· Preparation of documents, reports and SQL data stream
· Develop and implement internal SLAs;
For this role, you will travel occasionally across Europe.
WHAT DO YOU NEED FOR THIS JOB?
· Experience in a similar job - advantage
· Experienced with ERP;
· Knowledge of Microsoft NAVISION
· Knowledge of Retail processes is a plus;
· Experienced with reporting solutions (analytical and data mining experience is a plus);
· Knowledge of SQL (SQL queries and stored procedures);
· Standard ICT administrative abilities (MS Windows servers and workstations, active directory, standard infrastructure, SW and HW inventories etc.);
· Good command of written and spoken English (ability to solve problems on the phone and in teleconferences),
· Conceptual, analytical and problem solving oriented thinking;
· Proactive, target oriented and well organized personality;
· Sense of responsibility, ability to meet deadlines, team player.
· Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
WHAT DO YOU GET IN RETURN?
Your work has direct impact: everything you do leads to a better and faster implementation of innovative new initiatives, generating more sales and easier operations for the business teams. Every day you work in a dynamic, multicultural environment. An ideal place to develop your talent to its full potential.
On top of this inspiring work environment, we offer you:
· an enthusiastic team that looks forward to meeting you;
· an informal, no-nonsense way of working: results count, but, above all, respect for each other and a good atmosphere;
· personal development and many career opportunities in a continuously growing and successful company;
· and of course, a competitive salary, vacation days and staff discount on purchases in our stores.
Also, our company won several awards, this means that we not only invest in good working conditions, we also offer you the ability to excel both personally and professionally.
Informace o pozici
- DIVA Center s.r.o.
- Na křivce 1093/58, Praha – Michle
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient), Czech (Pre-intermediate)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Sick days, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer