Creditinfo provides intelligent information, software, and analytic solutions to manage risk and facilitate access to finance. Specializing in emerging markets around the world, we are the most widespread global partner in the provision of credit bureau data and credit risk analytics within our industry.
Our Prague office has a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, underwritten by our company values of Respect, Innovation & No Nonsense.
Business Intelligence Developer
Creditinfo is looking for a skilled and self-driven BI developer, who is passionate about both data related technologies and data analytics.
The BI developer owns and continuously improves the BI ecosystem by integrating new data sources into the existing data warehouse, modelling the data, and helping the user community build meaningful insights. He/she is actively supporting the business in their needs for automated analytics reports. He/she is a major contributor to the company’s data driven decision model.
- Insure continuous improvement of current BI data warehouse according to the business needs
- Prepare functional designs, physical models, technical designs
- Build new data pipelines
- Stage the data and test the outcomes
- Build sustainable data visualization and share them with the user community
- Work with business users to understand data and analytics requirements
- Minimum 2 years of BI development experience needed
- Solid knowledge of SQL programming and relational databases, such as MS SQL
- Solid knowledge of SSAS, SSIS, OLAP, ETL, MS Azure, PowerApps, Microsoft 365
- Flexible, independent, and structured. You have strategic thinking in understanding wider implications and long-term impact
- Proactive and willing to approach others to collaborate and ability to clearly communicate expectations and goals at all levels
- Ability to work Independently, prioritize and make well informed decisions
- Great communication skills and fluent English
- Willingness to travel occasionally
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with DWH cloud migration
- Basic understanding of C#
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
A stimulating job in a multinational but medium-sized company that develops cutting edge banking and financial applications for customers worldwide, with occassional travel to exciting destinations (e.g. Oman, Indonesia, Seychelles).
A competitive salary package, flexible working hours, home office, 25 vacation days, 3 sick days, language courses, training and conferences, multisport card, cafeteria, pension contribution, meal vouchers, free coffee and regular company events.
A modern, relaxed office in Karlín with a stunning view of Vítkov park and a terrace, located right by the Metro (Křižíkova).
THINK WE'RE THE PERFECT MATCH? GET IN TOUCH
Informace o pozici
- Creditinfo CEE a.s.
- Rohanské nábřeží 670/19, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Analyst, Business Intelligence Specialist, Data scientist, Business analyst, Data analyst, Reporting specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for refugees from Ukraine