We are looking for a skilled Key Account Manager/Sales Representative to oversee the relationship’s of the company with its most important clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements.
The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers and acquiring new ones in the CEE region. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain - trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Acquisition of new clients in CEE region (SK,CZ,HU,PL)
-traveling 70% of working time primarily in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- Proven experience in account management and business development in Logistics or Supply Chain Management, including Warehouse Automation and Design, 3PLs, Intralogistics ...
- Good basic technical understanding of robotic solutions
- Written and spoken English is a must
- Slovak or Czech is a must
- German is an advantage
- Goal orientation, willing to investigate, troubleshoot and drive the solution of found issues in the software system
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
Informace o pozici
- Photoneo s. r. o.
- Plynárenská 6, Bratislava
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Proficient)
- Salary: 2 500 – 3 500 EUR / month
- Listed in: Culture, art, and creative work, Marketing, Graphic designer, Marketing policy, Marketing specialist, 3D animation, Event Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No., agreement on working activities (DPČ)
- Employer type: Employer