IDC is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications, and consumer technology markets. IDC helps IT professionals, business executives, and the investment community make fact-based decisions on technology purchases and business strategy.
Market Research Analyst - Mobile phones
Your position as a Research Analyst would be to collect data, manage and present market trends on mobile phones for the European countries IDC currently works in.
- Conduct primary and secondary research and data collection from mobile operators, mobile phone manufacturers, retailers, and distributors in the European markets covered.
- Deliver comprehensive quantitative and qualitative analysis, as well as presenting key market trends, and market strategies to IDC clients.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of key European geographies and supplier strategies (product strategies, technology developments, pricing, and channel strategies) through primary and secondary research.
- Enter and manage the data collected by using a specific in house-tool – and review the data to align with the information collected.
- Provide quantitative market sizing and forecasts across the European markets covered.
- Conduct and write research reports for the IDC Research Services.
- Contribute to consulting engagements.
- Coordinate information requests from clients and IDC analysts around the world.
- Take on speaking engagements for IDC and client events and external conferences.
- Provide significant input and suggestions to research and marketing plans as well as deliverable schedules.
- Work closely with other analysts in the group in the EMEA region and WW level.
We are looking for flexible and motivated individual with a genuine passion for quantity surveying who have the following characteristics:
- Ability to use your initiative to undertake tasks efficiently and independently
- Excellent verbal communication skills, which allow you to confidently liaise with clients and team members
- Excellent written communication and attention to detail and be able to demonstrate good report writing
- Ability to work at a fast past and manage multiple tasks at once
- Keen interest for international business and technologies
- Methodical approach to problem solving
Perks of the role we offer
We are a small team in a medium-sized organization, which allows for your contributions to truly make an impact
You will work in an autonomous manner and organize your work however you wish
An exciting job that will offer you new opportunities and learnings every day
You will become part of a dynamic, international trained network with a driven and collaborative culture
Working with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re really supporting each other)
Flexible work hours and home office
25 days of holiday, 3 sick days + 4 unplug days per year
Internally and externally provided trainings
Cafeteria system (65 CZK per day + monthly allowance of 1000 points)
Informace o pozici
- IDC Central Europe, the Middle East & Africa
- Malé náměstí 459/11, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Cafeteria, Sick days, Occasional work from home, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Research and development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer