Airstay Prague is a short-term rental management company based in Prague. We take care of over 100 apartments in the city center and we concentrate on providing a quality and friendly service.
Currently we are looking for someone to join our team who would help us as check-in agent, but soon could be promoted to a management role for evening/nights or weekends. Important is availability to work regularly at least 3 times a week - we need help especially for FRIDAY and SATURDAY afternoons and afternoon /evening/nights throughout the week.
The shifts we are currently looking to fill are :
Mon - Sun: 15 - 20:00 & 20:00 - Midnight
We seek for someone who is regularly available at least two of the following afternoons: Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays
This is therefore a part time position. However as we like to promote from within the team there is definitely always possibility for fast advancement for those who are interested, enjoy it and prove to be great co-workers. Spring season 2023 is very promising so there will be a lot of oportunities to grow.
Ideal candidate is :
- ACTIVE , enjoys being active and doesn’t mind that this position requires moving around Prague central area very frequently every work day.
- SOCIAL, GREAT COMMUNICATOR & Naturally good with people. You will communicate with guests from all over world on daily basis.
- RESPONSIBLE and Reliable , we can count on you.
- TIME FLEXIBLE - sometimes we have guests arrivals or technical issues that need to be sorted even at night or in early morning hours and you need to be able to oversee all is well even then.
-TEAM LEADER - you will organize the team of check-in assistants, cleaners, maintenance.
- Speaks and write FLUENT ENGLISH and CZECH with proffeciency for costumer care level. ( you will be also be comunicating with team of cleaners and maintenance who dont speak English so speaking Czech is equally important)
- Has some previous experience in Hospitality / Tourism field but we are also happy to train those who show potential even without prior experience in the field.
- Can work at least three days/nights in a week every week and at least every second weekend.
Ensuring all guest are accommodated smoothly, Guest greet and communication , Property management, Teamwork, Costumer care and service.
- Working in dynamic field.
- Working in friendly, international environment.
- Stabile salary + bonus system based on good reviews
- Fast possibility for advancement onto managment role.
If you are interested in the position please sent us a CV with photo together with few words about yourself and why do you apply for this position in particular.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Informace o pozici
- Airstay Prague s.r.o.
- Charvátova 1988/3, Praha – Nové Město
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Proficient)
- Salary: 150 – 200 CZK / hour
- Listed in: Tourism and accommodation, Property manager, Hostess, Receptionist, Travel agency delegate
- Employment form
- Employment form: Temporary work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No., agreement on work (DPP)
- Datum práce
- Datum práce: 1.3.2023 – 31.10.2023
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for parents on maternity and parental leave.
Also suitable for refugees from Ukraine
602 630 605