bunny.net is the place where individual imaginations gather together to solve next-generation internet challenges. Join a team of experts and, together, help shape the future of the internet. Here, you'll do more than join something — you'll add something.
We are looking for a full-time Technical Support Specialist to join our global team.
Your role will encompass all things IT and Customer Support, such as assisting clients with any questions they have, discovering & resolving problems, being a friendly face to our clients all while remaining efficient, organised and focused on providing the best experience possible to our users.
We are looking for someone that can work independently but is also not afraid of asking for help or taking the time needed to learn and resolve an issue. You must have fantastic interpersonal skills and be truly empathetic to customers experiencing issues. This role is fast-paced and being able to work under pressure is key.
What do we expect?
- A passion for helping people and offering a fantastic customer experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently but also know when to ask for help
- Fluent in English speaking & writing
- Excellent understanding of CDN & DNS technologies
- Working knowledge of HTTP, SSL & WordPress
- Working knowledge of support desk systems such as ZenDesk & Intercom Live Chat
- Understanding of best security practices
- A keen attention to detail and a high degree of analytical and problem-solving skills
What would make us happy?
- Working knowledge of networking topologies, routing and protocols (TCP/IP, tools such as MTR & traceroutes etc)
- Past experience in a CDN or Web Hosting technical support role
- Understanding of basic security architecture including firewalls, DDoS protection, WAF etc
- Someone located within the European Union, however we are open to remote candidates if you are the right person
- Communication with customers and resolving technical problems
- Assisting customers with the setup and integration of our products
- Diagnosing and resolving network issues
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Providing customer support via live chat and ticketing system
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback
- A competitive salary, you can expect above-average.
- Medical, dental and vision that covers you all over the world (Safetywing premium)
- Paid Time Off - Love visiting the seaside? No problem. We offer 25 days paid vacation (plus your local public holidays on top).
- Parental Leave - Bonding with the little one is super important, so we offer parental leave and flexible scheduling to help you out.
- 100% Remote Working - Work from the comfort of your home, neighborly coffee shop, or anywhere in the world.
- Home Office Budget - We believe that everyone is more efficient working in a comfortable office, and we’re happy to help with that.
- Paid Sick Leave - Feeling ill? Take time off and get back to 100% without worrying about your finances.
- Mental Health Resources - Feeling down? We’ve got your back. bunny.net provides mental health resources and help via BetterHelp.com.
- Educational Budget - Dedicated yearly learning and educational budget for books, seminars, and online courses.
Informace o pozici
- BUNNYWAY D.O.O.
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Salary: 45 000 – 75 000 CZK / month
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, Technology and development, Telecommunications, Technician, Help Desk Technician, IS Support
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.