Přidej se k přednímu světovému poskytovateli realitních služeb, které ve výjimečné kvalitě dodáváme nájemcům i vlastníkům nemovitostí. Poradenství, pronájem či prodej, správa budov či jejich oceňování – to jsou oblasti trhu komerčních nemovitostí, ve kterých jsme jedničkou.
IT podpora - PART TIME
We are looking for a part time supporter of our Office Manager in the area of IT. The idea is to become a go-to person for the local IT related issues of lower complexity.
Core Responsibilities/ Acting as On-site technology Local Champion especially in following areas:
- Printers: raising issues of devices to the vendor, checking and replacing Supplies
- Mobile Phones: taking care of delivering and returning devices and SIM Cards for New Starters/Leavers
- Computer Accessories: headsets, keyboards, mice, screens and docking stations are procured by the Local Champion
- Laptops: responsible for handing out Laptops to New Starters, collecting Laptops from Leavers, replacing broken Devices and requesting re-imaging of laptops that have a broken Operating System
- Desks: making sure that the desks have suitable power and a proper desk setup including computer peripherals such as docking stations, screens, keyboards and mice
- Coordination of local Hardware refresh projects under guidance of TDS CEE Territory manager
- Coordination of set up for remote sites in line with global C&W standards and TDS project team requirements & guidance
- Instant support and troubleshooting of any issues related to video conferencing and challenges during calls with clients
- Coordination of support tasks with vendors for CZ localized applications - local Banking and Accounting applications – Vario, ABRA, Multicash CZ&SK, SafeQ
- Proof of experience with similar position is an advantage
- IT related degree in progress or finished
Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Collaborative & communicative
- Self - starter
- Honest and honourable
- Adaptable and flexible
- Problem solver
- Solution Oriented
- Active listener
- Clear communications and simplicity
Informace o pozici
- Cushman & Wakefield, s.r.o.
- Purkyňova 2121/3, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, Civil engineering and real estate trade, Help Desk Technician, IS Support, IT Security Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No., agreement on working activities (DPČ)
- Employer type: Employer
Practical training and short-term placement, trainee programs, also suitable for graduates.
Also suitable for parents on maternity and parental leave.
Also suitable for retired.
Also suitable for refugees from Ukraine
Purkyňova 2121/3, 11000 Praha – Staré Město, Česká republika