E4C Group s.r.o.,
se sídlem 28. října 1079/20, 430 01 Chomutov
IČ: 26463610, DIČ: CZ26463610
Network Security engineer/specialist
E4CGroup B.V. is technical service provider for the brands of M7group: Canaldigitaal, TV Vlaanderen, Telesat, Skylink and Online.nl and part of E4CGroup with offices in Czech Republic and Germany and the Netherlands. E4CGroup provides support in DVB platforms, network backbone for video services that are continuously extended and improved.
For extension of the Network Department, we are looking for a:
Network Security engineer/specialist, who would be responsible of completing a thorough risk assessment, identifying vulnerabilities within a network, creating firewall rules and configuring systems to enhance existing security features.
Network Security Engineer/specialist is expected to make design and change documents, respond to security threats, resolve technical faults and allocate resources to deliver real solutions in a cost-effective way.
Responsibilities for Network Security Engineer/specialist
- Analyze security systems and seek improvements on a continuous basis
- Report possible threats or software issues
- Research weaknesses and find ways to counter them
- Find cost-effective solutions to cybersecurity problems
- Understand software, hardware and internet needs while adjusting them according to our business environment
- Develop best practices and security standards for the organization
- Test company software, firmware, for firewalls and other elements.
- Assist fellow employees with cybersecurity, software, hardware, or IT needs
Qualifications for Network Security Engineer/specialist
- Minimum 5 years work experience in a relevant function in the field
- Ability to prioritize projects
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- You have a specialist knowledge in Cisco ASA environment and other products
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to solve problems as they arise
- Conduct security architecture reviews and make recommendations
- Adopt to making evaluation for new product purchasing and testing
- TCP/IP, subnetting, routing and switching equipment (e.g. Cisco routers, switches) on CCNA/CCNP routing & switching level
- knowledge and experience with DVB platforms and CA systems is a plus
Training and features:
- Participant with a technical background
- Good command of English in speech and writing
- You are flexible, we are a 24/7 company so working outside office hours and on-call availability are part of the game
- Broad knowledge of the technique, and a high resolving power
- You have a result-oriented attitude and are a team player
- You are client-and process-oriented and you can clearly communicate
- Eager to learn and prepared to get acquainted in the Organization
A full-time function in a dynamic environment. You will be working in the Network team within a team of friendly and motivated people.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile than we invite you like from your motivation along with an extensive Curriculum Vitae.
Information about position
- E4C Group, s.r.o.
- Na hřebenech II 1132/4, Praha – Podolí
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Car for private purposes, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Corporate events, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IT Security Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer