EXYTE GROUP is opening new manufacturing facility FAB TECH in the Czech Republic.
We are looking for SENIOR ACCOUNTANT !
Exyte Group is a global leader in the development and design of high-tech manufacturing plants.
Exyte has extensive in-house technical resources combining process, mechanical and electrical engineering, technology integration, lean construction and commissioning expertise. The unique combination of high-tech engineering and excellent project management helps customers to reach their goals and to strive for new horizons. Since 1912 Exyte has been at the forefront of engineering advanced design and construction solutions.
Exyte GROUP is openning new facility FAB TECH in Czech Republic as well. Over the past 30 years FAB TECH has secured a high global market share in corrosive fume exhaust duct systems in the semiconductor industry through its two US factories and three licensee factories in Asia. In order to continue to support our customers as they expand further into the European market we will establish a manufacturing facility in the Czech Republic .
· Implementation of a new ERP-system (Accounting)
· Preparation of monthly, quarterly, yearly balance sheets according to Czech GAAP and IFRS
· Prepare Qtrly Forecasts and Annual Budgets
· Booking of all ongoing business transactions in the general ledger and sub ledgers incl. reconciliations and clarification
· Analyze past and current trends in key performance indicators including areas of; revenue, cost of sales, production variances, purchase price variances, expenses and capital expenditures
· Working with the Purchasing Department ensure perpetual Inventory accuracy; unit and standard costs
· Analyze purchase price variances and proactively suggest raw material standard costs adjustments to ensure no material over or under valuation.
· Updating annual standard costs (Materials, Direct Labor, Overhead)
· Provide Operations with production variance analysis reports and areas to focus on
· Monthly groupwide internal reconciliation AP/AR
· Cooperation and communication with the auditors and the local authorities
· Fixed Asset Accounting
· Liquidity planning and managing of payments
· Responsible for maintaining and reporting daily cash transitions and transfers to and from the group’s bank accounts (Daily Check Register)
· Review daily/monthly bank statement reconciliations
· Prepare 16 wk cash flow on monthly basis
· Optimization of internal processes
· Dunning process
· Creation of standard reporting
· Establishing a Finance and Accounting department in the midterm
· At least 5 to 10 years of experience in accounting (First management experience is an advantage)
· Solid accounting knowledge in Czech GAAP and IFRS accounting
· Upper level skills in Excel and other MS-Office-Applications
· High affinity to numbers and a careful attitude to work
· Commitment, reliability and operational readiness
· High degree of responsibility and reliability
· Fluent in English
· proAlpha (FI and CO) experience and prior ERP implementation experience is beneficial, however not a requirement
Informace o pozici
- Exyte Technology CZ s.r.o.
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Foreign business trips, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Financial Controller, Bookkeeper, accountant, Chief Accountant, Financial specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 603 290 272