Vrgineers produces and delivers next-generation virtual and mixed reality flight training systems for professional and military clients.
We are looking for a motivated, energetic person with the necessary experience to build, improve and manage our operational and support services team.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for:
- Improving and managing the operational and support services team
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures
- Promoting a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Build alliances and partnership withing the organization.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
The operational and support services team is responsible for the following back office and support functions:
- Finance/Accounting/Financial Reporting
- Sales support
- Quotation/RFP document processing and administration
- Customs processing and clearance
- Human Resources
- Facility and asset management including insurance
- Managing outsourced tax and legal resources
The Operations Manager will report directly to the CEO and will work in partnership with the back-office finance function. We also expect that the Operations Manager will have a dotted line relationship with the Production Manager (COO).
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3 to 5 years' experience managing a small team in a similar environment
- Some experience with finance/accounting as well as budgeting and financial reporting
- Fluent Czech and English language on a good communication level
- Pro-active, hands-on management style and strong communication skills
What we can offer:
- We expect to offer the appropriate candidate an initial salary of between Kc 60 and 70K brutto (HPP) based on experience. Possibility for annual bonus.
- Our office is easily accessible in Prague 7
- Four weeks of holiday, company phone, company tariff and laptop
- Multisport card subsidy
- Frequent use of English in an international environment
- Strong collective in a growing company
If you've found this job offer interesting, send us your CV or link to your LinkedIn profile with a few words about yourself. We look forward to hearing from you!
Informace o pozici
- Vrgineers, Inc., odštěpný závod
- Jankovcova 1037/49, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Salary: 60 000 – 70 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Dog-friendly office
- Listed in: Administration, Economics and Business Finance, Administration, Invoice clerk, Back office worker, Financial specialist, Reporting specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer