KEYENCE is a multinational Japanese company specialized in high technology products such as sensors, microscopes, laser markers and vision measurement systems. We are a global leader in automation industry responsible for delivering high-precision and innovative products to companies worldwide. We have been ranked on Forbes 100 list as one of the ‘Most Innovative Companies’ 8 years in a row. Join us!
Junior Key Account Manager-Prague
As a Junior Key Account Manager you will be responsible for expanding our business within your assigned territory. Normally, you will work in our sales office two days per week and you will visit our customers on-site three days per week with aim to provide consultative, solution-based technical sales. Become a High-Tech Consultant!
Due to COVID-19 measures, exceptionally, you might be requested to perform the sales office activities and customer visits from home/online.
You will have a chance to develop a deep understanding of our products and sales techniques through extensive training, mentorship, and constant learning and development opportunities!
What will be your responsibilities?
- Developing your product line within your territory
- Generating new leads and identifying opportunities for growth
- Contacting potential and existing clients and building customer portfolio
- Identifying client's needs and providing technical solutions
- Consulting and negotiating
What do we require?
- Minimum Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of Czech at native level + very good English (Business Proficiency)
- Valid driving license
- Willingness to pursue a long-term career in sales
- Motivation to learn about high technology and become an industry expert
- Proactive attitude and drive to achieve targets
What do we offer?
- Competitive Salary and bonus system
- Extensive sales and technical training
- Clear career path and "promoting from within" culture
- Car, fuel card, laptop, phone
- International environment, open communication and continuous learning
We are in Forbes #38 top most innovative companies
and we are Top 50 on the BCG 2018 Value Creators Rankings.
KEYENCE - KEY of SCIENCE
Information about position
- Keyence International
- Hlavní město Praha
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Salary: 48,000 – 50,000 CZK / month
- Listed in: Sales, Account Manager, Sales representative
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer