From 0 to 100 – Since being founded in 2008, AUTODOC has established itself as Europe’s leading online retailer for car parts. With a strong customer focus and a demand-based range that currently includes around 2.5 million products from 870 manufacturers for 166 car brands, our goal is to continue on this successful track, constantly improve, and further expand our market share.
We are looking for a Warehouse Manager (m/f/d) in Cheb to build up our new company location!
Join us and become a part of our success story!
- To manage effectively the supervised team (participation in recruitment process, work results control and evaluation, motivating, passing the information) with a goal to optimise the work time and tools utilization
- To prepare required analysis, budgets and any reports connected to the activity
- To actively participate in development and improvment of the warehouse activities/processes
- To ensure the proper quality of communication between all involved processes/departments
- Active participation in the design and improvement of the goods flow model, including operation processes, procedures, instructions and supporting warehousing technology and WMS system configuration
- Analysis and execution of identified operational projects to further improve operational performance and value added services
- Coordination of projects related to the launch and modification of logistics processes
- Identification of needs, development of improvement proposals and optimization processes in the area of warehouse management and active participation in their implementation
- Close cooperation with all departments of the company and entities involved in the project implementation
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in warehouse/inventory management
- Master's degree with a focus on logistics/operations management or in a related field
- Knowledge of logistics, including carriers, shipping policies and procedures
- Strong organizational skills and ability to recognize and react to critical business priorities among multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
- Management and leadership skills, communication and negotiation skills, team player, people and bussines oriented. Demonstrated integrity and ethical standards
- Business fluent in Czech is a must, advanced English (min. B2), knowledge of German will be an asset
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary based on your professional experience
- High independence and development opportunities
- Taking part in creating the team of professionals in the new warehouse in Czech
- Stable employment in the international company
- Paid day off for your birthday
- Dynamic work environment
- Great atmosphere
Would you like to join us? You can know more about us, our new warehouse and about this position in a conversation with us. Please send us your CV in English and let's talk about this interesting opportunity.
Information about position
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Intermediate)
- Salary: 90,000 – 110,000 CZK / month
- Listed in: Transport, logistics and supply, Logistics Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employer type: Employer