Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
Snr C# / .Net Developer - server- side mainly
Tech stack: C# / back-end / .Net / SQL / multi-threading / full-stack
We represent a global FinTech company who over the last 10 years have built an exceptional development team in Prague, Czech Republic. With a current headcount of 450+ high caliber software professionals in Prague and plans to continue the organic growth, opportunities now exist for talented and skilled developers to make a unique and exciting career move.
One of the key and fastest growing teams is responsible for the implementation of the strategic platforms for market data management, risk generation, analytics, risk publishing and price generation applications.
Located globally, with SW Dev teams based across London, Prague, India, Singapore and New York, you will operate in a dynamic and fast-paced environment requiring strong technology and communication skills.
Market risk and data team is responsible for providing market data solutions across the organization, to allow the business to achieve stronger data ownership, consistency, data lineage, audit, and standardization. Serving data to a grid computing environment of 80,000 compute engines, utilizing 20,000 physical machines distributed globally, the systems need to be able to deliver millions of requests a day with low latency and 24*7 availability.
With over 50 open roles available we will find a perfect match for any .net developer - back or front end focused, desktop or web apps, so just get in touch to find out more!!
The main function of the job is to act as a C# developer in an Agile development team developing the core functionality of the system. You will be expected to analyze new requirements and investigate problems.
- Lead development of new features using mainly C# language
- Analyze new requirements to find the most appropriate technical solution, contribute to the overall system design
- Work on all stages of the development lifecycle (analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment, support)
- Support and mentor junior members of the team
- Good knowledge of core C# ( server-side ) and .Net 4/4.5 framework
- Experience with unit testing /test driven development /continuous integration
- Experience with server-side development, heavily multi-threaded environment
- Solid background in component and object oriented programming /design
- Good understanding of source control, testing, release management, and other SW development practices
Preferred skills and knowledge:
- Experience of Agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of F# or other functional languages
- Experience with large scale distributed systems
- Knowledge of front-end technologies and / or Database development skills for some roles might be very beneficial
We hope already this opportunity is starting to sound interesting to you, however perhaps relocation is a concern. With the hope of convincing you a little more here is a list of benefits and opportunities:
- International Environment, many nationalities, everyday use of English
- Career growth opportunities and geographical moves available for high achievers - over 50 open positions this year alone
- Flexible working hours and work from home ( up to 2-4 days) a week
- A brand name recognized globally as one of prestige and quality
- Working with latest and continually evolving technologies (plus training)
- Professional, spacious, and modern office suite in prime location
- Generous relocation package fro those who need it
- All the benefits you are used to and more - lunch vouchers, insurance contribution, pension contribution, 25 days paid for holidays, 60 self sickness days, performance bonuses, training programs, hackathons, etc
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer, Development Manager / Team Leader
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Also suitable for graduates.
Pobřežní 46, 18600 Praha – Karlín, Česká republika