Join the Anglo-American University as a Student Services Counselor (full-time position).
Anglo-American University is a modern university built on rich traditions and 30+ years of experience. Our classes average 15 students ensuring students cultivate close interactions with peers and professors. Located in Malá Strana, our campus, the Thurn-Taxis Palace, is a place with rich history dating back to the XVII century. Enjoy an inspiring, thriving work environment in heart of the amazing city of Prague.
The Student Services Counselor is an essential member of the Student Services Center (SSC) team and reports to the Dean of Students.
This well-rounded role is a mixture of administrative and social-orientated tasks. As a Student Services Specialist, your position caters to the administrative needs of students and alumni including being an information point for students regarding legal, administrative, and extracurricular information. In addition, this role provides support to staff through reports and planning as well as communication with governmental bodies (Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Education, and Registry Office).
- Range of personalized communication with students on a variety of platforms.
- Processing, organizing, and maintenance of office files, data, and student records (including confidential materials).
- Issuing important documents pertaining to the student's academic journey (ID cards, diplomas, etc)
- Serve as a resource regarding relevant legal information to students (including visa, health insurance, and other duties and privileges implied by the student or other status)
- Collecting, maintaining, and updating information relevant to a student's academic experience (timetables, academic login, courses, and grades)
- Creating detailed reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent in Czech
- C1-C2 English language fluency
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Basic knowledge of CMS
- Ability to communicate efficiently within an international and diverse environment.
- Friendly, approachable demeanor
- Strong prioritization, organization, and planning skills
- Ability to adapted to fast-paced working environment
- High standards of ethics and discretion in handling sensitive information
- Salesforce experience is a bonus but not required
- Training (Salesforce, Byznys, etc)
- Multicultural, international environment
- Possibilities for personal development (Free access to AAU courses, workshops, and events)
- 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
- 5 sick days per year
- Lunch break included in working hours
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter. The review of the applications will start after September 19th, 2022, and will continue until the position is filled. This position is available to start immediately or by agreement.
For more information, visit our website.
Informace o pozici
- Anglo-americká vysoká škola, z.ú.
- Letenská 120/5, Praha – Malá Strana
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient), Czech (Proficient)
- Benefits: Discount on company products / services, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days
- Listed in: Administration, Training and education, Administration, Assistant, Officer, Back office worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.