APS is a distressed assets investment company and debt recovery platform with a prime position in Central and South-Eastern Europe and further expansion goals. Our business consists of acquiring, advising, and servicing non-performing loan (NPL) portfolios.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Lawyer for a senior-level position, ideally a qualified advocate with solid experience in commercial law and the financial sector.
What will you do?
- Reports to Group Head of Legal and Compliance
- Manages junior lawyer, paralegal
- Legal advice in relation to all aspects of the business of APS Group
- Corporate law support to group entities (general meetings, corporate resolutions, mergers, etc.)
- Employment law
- Support to funds
- Regulatory – including regulated fund SICAV, financial sector regulation (MIFID), Czech National Bank
- Transaction work, including financing documents, M&A, JVs
- Independent work on own projects
- Drafting contracts (loan agreements, security agreements, service level agreements, confidentiality agreements, etc.)
- Preparation of legal memoranda
- Cooperation with external legal advisors (both national and international)
- Monitoring of legal environment
- Communication with local and international authorities and offices
- Cooperation with Compliance department
What do we expect from you?
- Master's degree from a Czech law faculty
- Previous professional experience of minimum 5 years (preferably law firm, alternatively in-house, financial institution etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of Czech law, especially corporate, contract law and investment funds
- Experience in an international firm or investment fund is an advantage
- Czech Bar exams
- Fluent English (oral and written)
- Team player but also able to work independently and willingness to lead juniors
- Excellent communication and drafting skills
- Attention to detail
What we can offer you?
- Work in a dynamic investment group
- International work environment
- Motivating workload and professional growth, diversified agenda
- Possibility of personal development and growth
- Offices in Prague City Center (Nám. Republiky)
- Meal vouchers, Multisport card
If you are interested in the position, feel free to contact us with any questions you might have.
Informace o pozici
- APS Management Services s.r.o.
- Celetná 988/38, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Corporate events
- Listed in: Legal services, Lawyer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer