Our mission and passion at Keen Software House is to create games that are based on real science, real facts, real physics and real emotions. No magic & fantasy allowed.
If we step into the sci-fi area - as we did with Space Engineers and Miner Wars 2081 - we approach it from the hard-sci-fi angle. Every technology and every idea must be explainable using modern-era knowledge with very little extrapolation required.
We want to use our games to promote science and to encourage creativity. We want to revive the interest in space exploration, physics, history and all STEM fields. We want players to learn new stuff while playing our games.
We want to make our fans happy.
At this moment there are 19 nationalities from all over the world working at KSWH
Senior 3D Game Artist
We are looking for top talent
We are looking for a skilled 3D artist, proficient mainly in hard surface modeling, focusing on props and environment with a secondary focus on characters and organic modeling.
- Skilled 3D artist, focusing on props and environment with a secondary focus on characters
- Expert knowledge of 3ds Max and Photoshop
- Expert skills in modeling hard-surface and sci-fi devices, weapons and suits
- Advanced knowledge of sculpting SW (eg. Zbrush)
- Expert knowledge of both last-gen texturing workflow (diffuse/specular) and PBR (albedo/gloss/metalness)
- Experience in game development
- Basic knowledge of game engine pipelines (Unreal Engine, Cry Engine, Unity)
- Basic knowledge of art theory (shape, color, composition, lighting)
- Basic drawing abilities
- Professionalism and reliability
Considered a plus (not a requirement):
- Experience with video editing
- Experience with animations
- International team
- A friendly environment without a corporate approach
- Work on already very successful games
- Incentive system benefits – bonuses
- Modern and comfortable offices in Prague (Orangeria – https://oranzerie.cz/ ) with coffee, tea, healthy snacks, and much more!
- Unlimited home office
- Possibility of (fully) remote cooperation, or a relocation package
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Unlimited sick days
- Company breakfasts and other company events (BBQ, parties, workshops,…)
- Dedicated time for studying
‼️ HOW TO APPLY - VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ‼️
We can accept only applications submitted via our official website, please apply for this job via the following link
To successfully apply please kindly copy and paste the link into your browser, you will be taken to the KSWH career website.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Informace o pozici
- Keen Software House s.r.o.
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: Culture, art, and creative work, Marketing, Media, advertising, and PR, Graphic designer, Designer, 3D animation
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site not required. Also suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound.
Also suitable for refugees from Ukraine