Euro-Center is one of the world’s leading medical assistance and claims handling companies, annually processing over 160 000 cases around the globe. It is a unique gateway to a comprehensive worldwide provider network, local know-how, assistance and cost containment for travel insurance, health insurance and corporate companies.
Euro-Center boasts two 24/7 medical assistance centers and ten regional offices across the globe. This unique structure allows our customers to receive services worldwide, whilst only collaborating with one entity.
Medical Advisor with Spanish OR German and English
Assistance company helping travellers abroad is searching for suitable candidates for the position of Medical Advisor with Spanish OR German and English. The working hours may be done as PART-TIME from remote access or as FULL-TIME with the combination of remote work and presence in the office.
- Medical Evaluation of medical treatment and medical expenses abroad
- Assessment of clients' health conditions according to the information received
- Checking incoming medical reports
- Monitoring and evaluation of the situation at the destination
- Consultation for assistance operators
- A medical overview of transport and repatriations
- Passing medical info to transport providers
- Conference calls with the local Healthcare providers
- Fluent English
- Native or High Advanced (level C2) knowledge of Spanish OR German
- Valid doctor’s diploma from the country of origin
- Attestation degree ("atestace")
- 5 years of experience in active medical care
- working experience in travel medicine or telemedicine is an advantage
- Flexible and fast thinking, cool-headed in stressful situations
- Able to handle confidential information
- Background of a stable company with a worldwide presence
- Daily communication in foreign languages, is an excellent opportunity to practice your language skills
- Motivating salary and benefits (in case of a standard Employment contract)
Interested? Please send your CV and short information about your time availability (both for the interview and possible starting date) through the reply button.
Informace o pozici
- Euro-Center Prague, s.r.o.
- Křižíkova 237/36a, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced) or Spanish (Advanced) or German (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: Health and social care, Anaesthetist, Surgeon, Internist, Cardiologist, Neurologist, General practitioner
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No., agreement on working activities (DPČ)
- Employer type: Employer