WHO WE ARE?
We are the fastest growing non-food discounter in Europe, on the Czech market from 2020.
We currently have already 25 stores opened in Czech Republic and we continue to grow. For further expansion and grow we are looking for a colleague to our team, who will cooperate in construction of our new stores.
You will be responsible for providing of administrative support for Real Estate department, its operations from the first contact until store opening. You will process and check rental invoices including communication with internal as well as external parties.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- processing and control of rental invoices and subsequent communication with internal and external parties
- preparation of project-related documents in close cooperation with expansion managers
- preparation of presentations, protocols and statistics
- creating of reports and payment overview
- database administration (SAP), including all administrative and organizational activities
WHAT YOU SHOULD NOT LACK?
- degree in Business education
- accuracy in working with numbers, ability to analyse
- very good planning and organizational skills
- practical thinking and solution-oriented way of working
- good communication skills
- 1-2 years of experience in finance / accounting
- good knowledge of English and Slovak both in spoken and written
- willingness to travel
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING?
- career opportunities and personal development
- high level of independence and self-realization
- multidisciplinary work within our team
- 5 weeks of holiday, flexible working hours and home office possibility
- mobile phone, laptop
- language courses, educational programs and other benefits
- meal allowances
- 15% discount on goods purchased in Action stores
Work location is in our office in Brno.
If you are interested please send us your cv in English.
Informace o pozici
- Action Retail Czech s.r.o.
- Pražákova 1008/69, Brno – Štýřice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced) or English (Advanced) or Slovak (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Occasional work from home, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Administration, Economics and Business Finance, Civil engineering and real estate trade, Administration, Assistant, Invoice clerk, Lecturer, Bookkeeper, accountant, Back office worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer