Swiss Exams is a leading organisation in exam management, founded in 1989 in Switzerland. We are an authorised Cambridge English Platinum Centre, IELTS, TCF and an official Goethe exams centre. We run exams for more than 25’000 candidates per year, providing excellent exam services to over 600 schools and organisations.
Customer Service Specialist EN+DE
We are looking for a full time Customer Service Specialist for our Exam Operations team in Brno, who will be taking care of our B2B partners.
You should apply if you:
- Enjoy working in a small team, using your language and admin skills every day
- Are reliable, detail oriented, stress resistant and loyal, with very good organisational skills, looking for a long-term and stable full-time job
- Have a pleasant personality with passion for languages and remote communication
- Would enjoy working in an established, well-structured and innovative Swiss company
This position is a critical part of the operations at Swiss Exams. The responsibilities and tasks include:
- Being the key contact person for our partners (schools, organisations, companies)
- Coordination or Cambridge, Goethe, IELTS, TCF exam reservations for our partner schools
- Making sure our CRM database is uptodate
- Supporting the Manager Exam Operations with diverse tasks
We will of course provide you with all necessary training!
All you need is:
- Advanced level of English and German (CEFR level C1), French would be a major plus (Czech language is not necessary!)
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience in administrative work or customer service (or internship during your studies)
- At least high school diploma, Bachelor`s degree is a plus
- Good IT user skills (MS Office programs, CRM-System, internet)
- Previous international experience is a big advantage
What do we offer?
- Extra week of holidays - 5 weeks in total per year
- Nice office in the heart of Brno, some days you can work from home
- Gastro Pass card - meal vouchers 131 CZK for every working day
- Flexi Pass card - monthly contribution 800 CZK to your free time activities added to your salary
- Monthly pension fund contribution
- Free refreshments (tea, coffee, Swiss chocolate)
- Yearly bonuses based on company`s financial results
- Exciting team events (e.g. annual ski weekend in Switzerland for free)
- Fair and flexible working environment within an international team, where your opinion is highly valued
- Unique opportunity to work with the experts in the exam management field
- Growth opportunities
The position is available as soon as possible or upon agreement. If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your application in English (including your CV, letter of application, diplomas and references) via this platform. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Informace o pozici
- Swiss Exams s.r.o.
- Pekařská 403/12, Brno – Staré Brno
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), German (Advanced)
- Salary: 40 000 – 50 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Corporate recreational facilities, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Foreign business trips, International conferences
- Listed in: Administration, Training and education, Customer service, Administration, Call Centre Operator, Help Desk Technician, Officer, Back office worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.