JLL is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. Our vision is to reimagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions. In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people and our communities. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $16.3 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of over 92,000. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com
Head of Marketing JLL Czech Republic
The successful applicant will need to develop and oversee development and awareness strategies; day-to-day schedule marketing activities; project launches and promotions. Manage all marketing devices and channels, including: online development; features and infrastructure; digital marketing channels; all offline print and direct marketing collateral; public relations; events; campaign.
This role also includes an up-to-date knowledge of how to develop design solutions with high visual impact. It includes responsibility for working on a variety of products, including digital and printed materials, videos, websites and microsites.
The person in this role should create value, work as a team player and harnesses the ability to cope with and overcome high-pressure situations and challenges by processing information quickly and accurately and providing strategic recommendations and solutions.
Strategy and Implementation
- Finalising JLL’s Marketing Strategy 2022 – 2025 by collaborating with JLL’s Czech Republic’s Directors.
- Implementing all marketing activities in JLL’s Marketing Strategy and ensuring communication and branding objectives are integrated throughout all designs, advertising, signage, exhibitions, digital materials, public relations, and all other company activities.
- Identifying marketing opportunities in new markets, designing and developing marketing strategies that tailored to benefit the local markets, while staying true to the global brand strategies.
- Establish an ongoing partnership with the departments to understand their needs and support the business development.
- Ensuring consistent corporate branding throughout the entire company. This includes signage, advertising, print and promotional material, website, etc.
- Working with internal staff, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales.
Public Relations and Events
- Representing the organization at various community and/or business meetings; promoting existing and new programs and/or policies.
- Coordinate events including meetings, speaking engagements, seminars, trade shows and exhibits.
- Working with leaders in the local business to create PR campaigns and ensure high level social media coverage.
Digital Marketing, Design and Copy
- Producing copy and content for marketing materials such as brochures, leaflets, website and annual reports (if required).
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for infographs, brochures, e-shots and other marketing materials and provide other general graphic requests as required.
- Maintaining promotional materials inventory; maintaining databases; preparing reports
- Effectively manage the center´s digital media programs (social media, website) as applicable.
Experience and attributes required:
- Minimum of 5-6 years of experience in Marketing and Graphic design.
- Experience in Real Estate is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Budget development and oversight experience.
- Technical graphic skills.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
- Excels at operating in a fast pace, community environment.
- Creativity and innovation.
- Good attention to detail.
Informace o pozici
- JONES LANG LASALLE, s.r.o.
- Na příkopě 1096/21, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: Marketing, Graphic designer, Marketing communication, Marketing policy, Marketing specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer