Our mission and passion at Keen Software House is to create games that are based on real science, real facts, real physics and real emotions. No magic & fantasy allowed.
If we step into the sci-fi area - as we did with Space Engineers and Miner Wars 2081 - we approach it from the hard-sci-fi angle. Every technology and every idea must be explainable using modern-era knowledge with very little extrapolation required.
We want to use our games to promote science and to encourage creativity. We want to revive the interest in space exploration, physics, history and all STEM fields. We want players to learn new stuff while playing our games.
We want to make our fans happy.
At this moment there are 19 nationalities from all over the world working at KSWH
Senior Game Programmer
🌎FULL REMOTE POSSIBLE - WORK FROM ANYWHERE
We are looking for top talent
We are searching for a highly skilled and experienced Senior Game Programmer. Keen Software House is an independent international game development studio based in Prague, Czech Republic.
We are always looking for new colleagues who seek technical and artistic excellence and who like to push their limits.
- Skilled and experienced programmer on Windows platform (+5 years)
- At least 1 shipped AAA title for PC or consoles (XBOX, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch)
- Knowledge of C# and C++
- Intermediate English
- Responsible, well organized, good time management
- Friendly, curious, creative
Considered a plus:
- Experience in designing and maintaining desktop applications
- Experience with back-end development / front-end development
- Experience with DirectX or OpenGL
- Experience with design patterns, unit testing, UI design
- Experience with graphics programming, game networking architectures, low level optimization, etc.
- Advanced math and physics knowledge
- Interest in science and space research
- Avid gamer
- Developing new unannounced project
- International team
- A friendly environment without a corporate approach
- Work on already very successful games
- Incentive system benefits – bonuses
- Modern and comfortable offices in Prague (Orangeria – https://oranzerie.cz/ ) with coffee, tea, healthy snacks, and much more!
- Unlimited home office
- Possibility of (fully) remote cooperation, or a relocation package
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Unlimited sick days
- Company breakfasts and other company events (BBQ, parties, workshops,…)
- Dedicated time for studying
If you like challenging work, seek autonomy, enjoy having impact and responsibility, and want to work in a friendly environment with colleagues who inspire you, please apply with your CV and link to your GitHub repository and/or excerpt of your latest source code.
‼️ HOW TO APPLY - VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ‼️
We can accept only applications submitted via our official website, please apply for this job via the following link
To successfully apply please kindly copy and paste the link into your browser, you will be taken to the KSWH career website.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Information about position
- Keen Software House s.r.o.
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer, C# developer, C++ developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site not required. Also suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound.
Also suitable for refugees from Ukraine