RB je popredná svetová spoločnosť zaoberajúca sa zdravím a hygienou spotrebiteľov, ktorá obchoduje v takmer 200 krajinách a pôsobí vo viac ako 60 krajinách. Naše úspešné portfólio zahŕňa značky ako Nurofen, Strepsils, Gaviscon, Durex, Scholl a Veet.
Každý deň sa snažíme nájsť ešte lepší spôsob, ako dať ľuďom inovatívne riešenie pre zdravšie a šťastnejšie životy.
Key Account Manager OTC
Reckitt Benckiser (Slovak Republic), spol. s r.o.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, with sales in nearly 200 countries and operations in over 60 countries. Our successful brand portfolio includes Durex, Dettol, Nurofen, Strepsils, Gaviscon, Veet and Scholl.
Every day, we strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes – making a real difference. Now, we are seeking for a candidate for a position of:
Key Account Manager (Durex, Dettol, Nurofen, Strepsils)- Reckitt Benckiser (Slovak Republic), spol. s r.o.
The overall objective of this role is to develop and implement the sales strategy per customer in alignment with Reckitt´s strategic objectives (such as NR, MSL compliance, %MS gains etc.) and to manage the customer relationship on an ongoing basis. Specifically the position will be focused on Pharmaceutical customers. Key Account Manager is part of the sales team and the role requires close cross functional interaction with trade marketing, planning, marketing, logistics, finance, and IS.
· Building long term partnership with the customer- pharmaceutical distributors & pharmacy chains
· Responsible for achieving strategic objectives per customer: Market Shares, NR, COP, Gross Margin,
· Building long term partnership with the customer- distributors, pharmacy chains
· Responsibility for 4p's strategy implementation, with special focus on recommended assortment, reco promotions, reco planograms and KPI's in stores (distribution, flyer and secondary placement share, promotion location, shelf share and quality)
· Manage completely trade spending: contract trade terms and promotional investments
· Implementation and ongoing management of the category strategy per customer; drive and support customer & trade marketing colleagues
· Continuous improvement in the management of the account by identifying opportunities, profitability and improvement of categories
· Preparation of Sales Forecast (short term)
· Drive forecast accuracy (KPI)
· Analysing key data: market shares turnover, listing, promotional plans, placement targets, ROI on Trade Investment
Is it you?
· Minimum 1 year professional experience in Pharma market preferably in OTC or FMCG (Sales and Key Account Management) is required
· Educated to minimum bachelor’s degree level
· Advanced in English
· Ability to think outside the box
· Strong understanding of sales and marketing strategy and planning issues
· Resilient and able to respond under pressure
Unique opportunity to gain experience in working in multi-functional / multi-national environment
Friendly and challenging working environment
Potential to build a career within RB
25 days of vacation & 5 sick days, mobile phone and laptop, Multisport card, meal vouchers, pension contribution, refreshments at the workplace
Start date: August/ upon agreement
Work location: Flora and field
Informace o pozici
- Reckitt Benckiser (Czech Republic), spol. s r.o.
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Slovak (Proficient) or English (Advanced)
- Salary: 2 400 – 2 700 EUR / month
- Benefits: Car for private purposes, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Sick days, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: Pharmaceutical
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer