We are looking for candidates to join us for our new market projects in: Germany, Spain, Italy, Finland. We are looking for an outgoing, forward-thinking individual to tackle day-to-day tasks. We require experience of at least 2 years. The role can be in Czech Republic, or remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
Bachelor's degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in My SQL.
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
BENEFITS (benefits can differ - following the rules of the country that you are located)
- A competitive salary package reflecting skills and experience.
- Challenging projects.
- Option of further education and training.
- Meal tickets.
- 5 weeks of holidays.
- 5 sick days.
- Cafeteria program (6.000CZK per year).
- Xmas bonus (up to 50% of monthly base salary).
- Modern offices with a fun zone.
- Opportunity for professional growth.
- Pleasant work conditions.
- Multi-sport card.
If you think that’s you, send your CV to Vera Badminova in the HR department.
Informace o pozici
- Tabella s.r.o.
- Olbrachtova 2006/9, Praha – Krč
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Marketing, Media, advertising, and PR, Graphic designer, Designer, Programmer, Web designer, Webmaster, Creative professional
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer