Why Kyndryl ?
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role and Responsibilities
With the support of the project team, perform the services as described in the contract using the latest methods, offers and technologies available. This includes setting up and leading the project team including subcontractors, partners and suppliers, managing the contractual deliverables and managing the associated risks.
• Management of the overall project schedule and measurement of the project's progress
• Contract management (compliance with the contractual perimeter, change management, participation in the commercial negotiation of amendments)
• Performance management (setting up indicators, financial follow-up: revenue / costs / invoicing, identification of deviations and setting up corrective plans, etc.).
• Implementation of a communication plan with all the actors concerned
As an Kyndryl employee, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
5 weeks of paid vacation
Elaborate education program for each employee - training during the work career, courses are lead by professional lectors; e-learning education; flexible education plan for each job position
Strong career opportunities
Above standard Medical Care
Subsidized price of Multisport card
Discounts in Sports, Culture, Healthcare, Childcare, Finance, Electronics
Preferential mobile tariffs
Global Travel and Group Life Insurance
Contribution to the Pension fund
Employee Assistance Program (24/7 helpline)
Parental bonding program (28 days of paid leave to spend with newborn)
You will have the opportunity to:
Become part of our diverse and multinational community and collaborate within global and local teams
Gain knowledge and develop skills through our world-class trainings
Benefit from mentoring and coaching
Balance your work with your life and enjoy a flexible working environment
Please, take in consideration, that should your application be successful, our recruiters will contact you.
Kyndryl Czech Republic is dedicated to support Ukrainian nationals in search of employment in Czech Republic. In this process, we utilise the simplified process of ensuring all requisite permits are in place as regulated by the Government of the Czech Republic.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• You have 3 to 5 years of experience in IT infrastructure project management.
• You practice the Agile method and you have implemented it within the framework of your projects.
• You master the concepts of the Public, Private, Hybrid cloud, as well as containers.
• You like to work in a team, you have analytical and synthesis skills, and communication is one of your strong points.
• You are a native French speaker (or minimum level C2) and you have a very good level of English (Minimum B2)
Informace o pozici
- Kyndryl Česká republika, spol. s r.o.
- Technická 2995/21, Brno – Královo Pole
- Required education: College
- Required languages: French (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Project Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for refugees from Ukraine