This is a very unique opportunity to become a key part of a very successful Czech startup with an amazing track record and international team.
JOIN TECHCRUNCH DISRUPT 2021 FINALIST!
TATUM is a rapidly growing startup and the leading blockchain development platform in the world with 55,000+ customers and users.
We have created a platform that allows millions of developers to integrate any of 40+ blockchain protocols (like Ethereum, Solana, Polygon, etc.) and empower them to build any blockchain application they desire.
We are looking for an experienced Accountant
to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions. Accountant responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures. A successful Accountant combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts. Accountant duties also include ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all of our accounting tasks.
- Manage all accounting transactions across 2 systems and 3 operating entities
- Manage company credit cards
- Implement and manage employees expense statements
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual closings (3 operating entities) - IS, BS & CF
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns (VAT, Income tax)
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- A degree is not a prerequisite, but the candidate must be able to demonstrate accounting proficiency.
- 5+ years of relevant Accounting experience
- Strong accounting (Local Accounting Standards & IFRS) and taxation knowledge.
- An analytical mentality and the ability to translate something complex into a simple storyline.
- Thrives with identifying and acting on opportunities for improvements in execution and automatization
- Attention to detail, ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Is open and agile with excellent collaboration skills as well as comfortable working in a constantly evolving environment
- Fluent English (B2/C1 level)
- Work from anywhere - Most of our Team works remote. Nevertheless, you are also always welcome in our office in Brno or London
- Flexible hours - Work whenever it suits your personal schedule. For most positions we don't have any fixed hours
- 25 days off
Ready to hop on our fast-train to the future? Become a #Tatumer! Feel free to contact us with your resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile. We would love to meet you and show you what your typical day at Tatum would look like, who we are, and how we do things.
Information about position
- Tatum Technology s.r.o.
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Bookkeeper, accountant, Chief Accountant, Finance accountant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer