itm8 is a leading Danish provider of IT services to the private and public sector. We are represented in several locations in Denmark, Sweden, the Philippines and the Czech Republic, employing over 1,100 people. The group has a strong market position in Denmark within four business areas: Cloud Services, Digital Solutions, Professional Services and Cyber Security Services, and comprises of 10 individual and unique companies, all of which focus on collaboration, innovation, development, and value creation across the portfolio. The 11 companies are IT Relation, Mentor IT, Sotea, Improsec, Miracle42, Emineo, Copenhagen Software, Progressive, Cloud Teams, Me'ning and AddPro. You can read about itm8 at our website: https://www.itm8.com/.
Head of Cyber Security
IT Relation is looking for a strong leader who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and managing the technology security measures within IT Relation and for our customers. If you join us, you will have the opportunity to make your mark on our cybersecurity services for all our customers.
About the job
You will head the Cyber Security team currently consisting of 10 specialists within IT security. The Cyber Security team is located in Aarhus, DK and Prague, CZ. You will report to Allan Aaberg, Vice President of Production and be part of the Production division management team, responsible for 100+ IT specialists in the Czech Republic and Denmark.
The team is expected to grow as the demand for IT security services increases among our customers. As much as we value security, it is also important to balance the financial abilities of customers with the solutions offered. Your role will include assisting the security team in striking the right balance. The team has a span of junior and senior employees, which is a mix harmonizing perfectly and expressed through good cooperation in the team. We like to keep a relaxed tone in the team, help and support each other.
Driving part of the change process
You will help the team to be even more efficient by focusing on optimizing the work routines obtained through increased use of standardization and automation tools. On top of this, you will be responsible for the Cyber security of our own and customers’ infrastructure. Governance, risk & ISO 27001 compliance is handled at the company group level, so daily work has to adhere to the guidelines provides by the Compliance and Security team. You will need to be one step ahead of the hackers, focusing on both professional development of your team members and development of the services’ the team is responsible for. Additionally, you will work with new business features and you will coordinate developing new security services with the Product Management team.
You think ahead
You will have a wide range of responsibilities which requires a holistic way of thinking. You will be responsible for bringing the team into the next generation of the service provider where multi-cloud infrastructure is the standard.
- Oversee security incidents, daily operational security and plan continues improvements
- Facilitate periodic stand-up meetings for the teams
- Participate in ISAE 3000, ISAE 3402 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 audits and certifications
- Monthly security introduction courses for new employees
- Prepare business cases regarding changes or projects
- Build relationships and good collaboration across the company and borders
- Prepare business cases for new projects or scope changes
- Responsibility for driving and follow up on strategic focus areas around IT security
- Pre-sales support on information security services and opportunities
While most of our communication is virtual, you can expect to travel to Denmark from time to time.
- Broad knowledge of information security
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Broad general IT knowledge
- Strong communication skills within your team, across the company internally and with large customers
- Excellent presentations skills
- Ability to drive decision making and get the job done
- Ability to consider development of both the services and your team members at the same time
- Ability to adapt to changing environment and make sure your team members are fully integrated
- Constantly trying to improve and optimize security in a hybrid world
- Fluent in English
It will be an advantage if you have experience with Nordic-inspired company culture.
- 5 weeks of holidays
- 5 sick days/year
- Flexible working hours
- iPhone and Lenovo laptop
- Cafeteria flexible spending account (18.000 CZK/year)
- Meal vouchers in amount of 100 CZK/voucher (55 CZK is covered by employer)
- Monthly pension insurance of 3%
- Company assistance towards TAX authorities
- Czech, English and Danish lessons
- Support in your professional and personal growth
- Team event every month (fun activities, snacks and drinks)
- Fresh fruits and vegetables, delicious coffee and tea and soft drinks
- Height adjustable tables
- Pool table, darts, PlayStation 4 Pro and relax zone
Informace o pozici
- ITM8 s.r.o.
- Bucharova 1281/2, Praha – Stodůlky
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IT Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer