Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Day to Day activities:
- Operation and maintenance of systems across Oracle Databases with High Availability solutions.
- Resolve escalated by 1st level team’s problem incidents, execute infrastructure changes, requests, security and project management processes.
- Overall general knowledge of ORA DBA needed (12c, 19c).
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
ORA DBA 12c, 19c
- Preferred: RAC+, Scripting and Performance tunning
As an Kyndryl employee, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- Elaborate education program for each employee - training during the work career, courses are lead by professional lectors; e-learning education; flexible education plan for each job position
- Strong career opportunities
- Above standard Medical Care
- Subsidized price of Multisport card
- Discounts in Sports, Culture, Healthcare, Childcare, Finance, Electronics
- Preferential mobile tariffs
- Global Travel and Group Life Insurance
- Contribution to the Pension fund
- Employee Assistance Program (24/7 helpline)
- Wellbeing program
- Parental bonding program (28 days of paid leave to spend with newborn)
- You will have the opportunity to:
- Become part of our diverse and multinational community and collaborate within global and local teams
- Gain knowledge and develop skills through our world-class trainings
- Benefit from mentoring and coaching
- Balance your work with your life and enjoy a flexible working environment
Kyndryl Czech Republic is dedicated to support Ukrainian nationals in search of employment in Czech Republic In this process, we utilize the simplified process of ensuring all requisite permits are in place as regulated by the Government of the Czech Republic.
Informace o pozici
- Kyndryl Česká republika, spol. s r.o.
- Technická 2995/21, Brno – Královo Pole
- Required education: Basic
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer