We are HH GLOBAL (formerly EYELEVEL), a global company cooperating with the world's most resounding brands. We create more than beautiful retail environments - we deliver innovative retail brand experiences which inspire meaningful connections between people and leading global brands across all channels; retail environments, brand activation campaigns and interactive digital experiences. Driven by our core set of values, our high-performance teams are dedicated to exceeding expectations at all levels of client service and delivering tailored brand experiences across geographies. You will find shops designed and equipped with the Prague branch of HH GLOBAL on each continent! You can read more about us here: HH Global Czechia - Cocuma
Check who we are:
Feel free and watch our video on Vimeo and get know us more:
If you are still hungry for more information about HH Global Czechia, you will surely feed your appetite by checking us on Cocuma webpage below:
We are currently seeking a Project Manager – Roll Out to join our team to be responsible for complex project management services for our client, a major fashion company. You will love this opportunity if you are someone who puts the client at the heart of everything that you do, are super organized, attentive to detail and an exceptional communicator.
As Project Manager you will brief, coordinate and check output of all team members to ensure that each project (complete store, shop-in-shop or range of displays) is planned and organised properly from start to finish; from floor planning, fixtures assembled, picked & packed, delivered and installed in the required destination in the required quality and time frame.
This opportunity is based at our Prague office, with hybrid working available. You may also, on occasion, operate as on-the-job people manager (coordinate several project members, delegate tasks and control fulfilment) and ensure smooth cooperation across branches (for larger-scale or global projects).
*Please note that fluency in English is required for this opportunity*
More about what you will do
- Project coordination – ensuring all projects are fully and correctly processed through ERP system in real time, driving project progress forward by seeking required inputs, closing projects out quickly upon completion, clearly mapping best-practice processes, and training more junior staff in the correct methodology.
- Customer service – providing excellent customer service and prompt response to all internal and external clients, building client relationships by understanding their priorities and tailoring provided support, and being an expert in the handled concept.
- Project reporting - regularly reporting on project status, inventory and project specific issues to clients quickly, with proposed solutions, providing feedback on delegated tasks, providing live visibility of the status of all projects and forecast stock demand, highlighting shortages to client or Production Manager and ensuring ERP system generates the most efficient reports.
- Communication - informing client & internal teams about project details, planning, timing and financial status.
- Troubleshooting and handling of claims of larger scale - identifying and solving issues with effective solutions and flawlessly exceeding client expectations.
What you will bring
- You will have previous experience in either client services, project management, retail development, logistics or business administration role
- This is a fast paced, exciting opportunity to work with a well know fashion company – you will have strong project management skills and be someone who thrives at multi-tasking, working to demanding timescales in a fluid environment with the ability to prioritise, plan and adapt where necessary to deliver results.
- Experience or understanding of reading architectural floor plans and technical drawings or a willingness to learn
- Advanced level of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint is essential
- ERP experience is essential
- Fluent in English is essential. Another language (relevant for client’s needs) is an advantage.
- You will be a fast learner and someone who is keen to learn more about our industry including materials, production processes, retail environments, etc.
- Open, honest and direct
Information about position
- HH Global Czechia s.r.o.
- Evropská 859/115, Praha – Vokovice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Foreign business trips, Dog-friendly office
- Listed in: Sales, Technology and development, Manufacturing and industry, Project Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer