Libertariánský institut je nestátní nezisková organizace, která vyvíjí a podporuje aktivity v oblasti propagace individuální svobody coby řešení aktuálních společenských, ekonomických etických a ekologických problémů.
Machine Learning Specialist
We Are Bene Meat
A startup biotech company developing cultivated meat – a meat grown in the laboratory by cultivation of cells. We are looking for someone who would allow us to make the most out of our own data, as well as data that has been published elsewhere. Your goal will be to use biostatistics and machine learning to extract new insights from existing data and more importantly to help optimize the design of our future experiments and processes. You will be joining a new 3-5 person team with endless opportunities to grow and chart new paths.
What You Will Do?
1. Analyze our own data both for new insights and for experiment optimization
2. Mine data from existing online biological and biochemical databases
3. Integrate internal and mined data into so that we can query for insights
4. Model experiments in silico and give research guidance using artificial intelligence
What You Need to Know?
1. Proven capability and passion to use machine learning and AI (we look for true skill and honest interest to learn and go further, rather than any degree), we are not looking for particular language, toolkit
2. Advanced practical understanding of statistics and statistical modeling
3. Ability to clearly explain and document the solutions, methods and code you wrote
4. Ability to experiment, approach novel problems and look for new solutions
5. Basic knowledge of database systems and data organization
6. Fluency in English, it is our working language
7. Experience in biotech-related field is welcome, but not required
8. Experience with management of medium sized software projects is a plus
What You Can Expect
1. Full-time job with flexible work schedule - we care about what you do, not how many hours you sit here
2. We of course support remote work (but the novelty of the topic and and interaction with the team will need you in the office at least once a week)
3. Dynamic, intellectually stimulating atmosphere and a very friendly, diverse team of around 30 young researchers
4. Egalitarian and creative working environment with very little hierarchy, corporate shackles, and fuss
3. Lot’s of team events and camaraderie
4. Competitive remuneration
5. Nice offices in Prague 6 near Divoká Šárka
Informace o pozici
- Libertariánský institut z.s.
- Evropská 423/178, Praha – Vokovice
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Database specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Non-profit organization
Holečkova 1265/36, 15000 Praha – Smíchov, Česká republika