BlueLink International CZ is an Air France international company based in Prague: 420+ employees, 65 nationalities, 22 different languages spoken, and a business that is constantly growing.
We believe in the value of relationships and the power of culture and emotion to create a link between people. Our team members consistently display an attitude of excellence and the ability to think like a customer. For BlueLink, the human being is always at the heart of relationships.
Does it sound appealing? Join BlueLink on its mission to redefine customer relationships and enjoy an environment that creates career-building opportunities and will empower you to expand your skills and abilities.
Senior End user support specialist (IT ServiceDesk)
About the position:
The end-User Support role is all about providing overall IT support according to the company procedures - in person or remotely, by phone or using the ticketing system, it's aiming for fast and reliable resolution of users IT issues.
- End user IT support for our employees, located onsite or remotely
- Responding to requests for technical assistance in person, remotely, via phone and/or electronically
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Follow standard support procedures, document resolutions
- Maintenance of applications, computers and workplaces
- Administration of network and its components
- Advise users on appropriate action
- Inventory of HW and SW components
- Strong IT awareness [personal computers, OS, networking, servers, domain]
- Customer Approach
- Communicative English
- Willingness to learn
Required technologies - ideal candidate has general overview in all of below technologies and at least in 1/3 of them he/she is skilled in):
Remote desktop connection,
- Active Directory Users and Computers,
- Microsoft identity Manager,
- Console snaps DHCP,
- Group Policy Management,
- PowerShell ISE,
- Azure Active Directory,
- Azure Exchange,
- Office 365.
- Mc Afee ePolicy Orchestrator,
- SysAid or other ticketing tool
- Connect Wyse,
- Azure virtual desktop.
You can look forward to these BENEFITS:
- Travel fund: up to 12 000 CZK per year to spend on airplane tickets for you and your family or friends
- Leisure time: up to 6 000 CZK per year to spend on sports activities/relaxing time/language courses
- Meal tickets in the value of 130 CZK per working day after the trial period
- Discounted air tickets with Air France (after 12 months seniority)
- 5 extra free days off – together 25 days (applied on a yearly proportionate basis)
- Private medical assistance ulékaře.cz for you and your relatives
- Multicultural team of people from the whole world
- Paid Training and Free Development
If you are interested in joining us, please do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
Informace o pozici
- BlueLink International CZ s.r.o.
- Na Florenci 2116/15, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Basic
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contribution holiday, Discount on company products / services, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer