Cushman & Wakefield
Jsme americká společnost zabývající se poradenstvím v oblasti komerčních nemovitostí a jejich správou. Pomáháme našim klientům měnit způsob, jakým lidé pracují, nakupují a žijí.
Junior Real Estate Valuer (RICS)
For our Real Estate Valuation team based in Prague, we are looking for a new talented colleague.
Job description, responsibilities and duties:
The position of a Junior Valuer at Cushman & Wakefield is suitable for those who appreciate analytical work in combination with client communication. The role provides a great opportunity to get to know the Czech Commercial Real Estate market, the major players on the real estate sector as well as to learn about and to undertake valuations according to the internationally recognized RICS standards. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with the best real estate professionals in the market with the potential of professional growth.
- Assisting in the valuation of commercial properties including reports and calculations
- Assisting senior colleagues during property inspections
- Communication with clients during the valuation process
- Supporting senior colleagues in the coordination of valuation instructions
- Undertaking market analysis and research with regard to a particular market
- Opportunity for career growth in young and dynamic team
- Stable international environment (Teamleader being English= opportunity to develop working English skills)
- Great offices in Centre of Prague (6th floor at Quadrio/ Narodni trida)
- Team events for employees (teambuildings, sport days, etc.)
- Master's degree/ Postgraduate (Doctorate); field of study: Economic/ Engineering
- English language - advanced writing and speaking
- IT skills - MS Outlook - advanced, MS Excel - advanced, MS Powerpoint - advanced
- Driving licence - A, B (clean)
- Ideally some understanding of Czech commercial Real Estate market (through education or previous work experience)
- Advanced analytical thinking
- Advanced communication, selling & time management skills
If you are interested in starting your career with us, please respond to our advertisement!
Informace o pozici
- Cushman & Wakefield, s.r.o.
- Purkyňova 2121/3, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, 13th monthly salary, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Civil engineering and real estate trade, Economist, Financial analyst, Financial Controller, Broker, Assessor
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Purkyňova 2121/3, 11000 Praha – Staré Město, Česká republika