Are you passionate about data and want to work for a good cause?
Make a difference in the world by making a difference in Greenpeace: Learn, lead and grow while you use your talents and creativity for activism to save the planet!
Who are we looking for :
- Are you looking for a job with a deeper meaning?
- Do you have strong data management skills?
- Are you a reliable team player who can work independently?
- Are you familiar with most of the following tools or their equivalents?
- Intermediate SQL (Civis)
- Basic SOQL (Salesforce)
- Data Visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau)
Come work with us!
- English proficiency is a must.
- You will need to be a strong user of Excel.
The following will be an asset:
- Czech language
- Apex code
- Basic HTML
Results of your work will be following:
- Well built and maintained reports and dashboards on the request from other teams.
- Any bugs and errors that occur in Salesforce or our marketing platform will be troubleshooted in a timely manner.
- Our data flows and the overall quality of data will be perfectly managed.
- Our processes, flows and journeys will be supported by your technical maintenance.
- Our Civis will be reliably administered.
- Our external service providers will be perfectly coordinated with our work and needs.
- Greenpeace will maintain its highest standards of GDPR compliance.
- Other Greenpeace teams will receive flawless data selections and segmentations.
What can we offer?
- Meaningful work for a global non profit organization
- Full time employment contract
- Office in Prague with good accessibility
- A team of determined and action oriented people who organize themselves on the principles of self-management
- Friendly organizational culture with a flat hierarchy
- Considerable freedom of decision about the work organization
- Opportunities for personal growth and professional development
- Friendly office environment - children and pets are welcome
- The usual financial reward for the non-profit organization
- Involvement in the international global Greenpeace community
Position available ASAP.
Are you the person we are looking for? Send us your CV and cover letter (both documents in English).
Informace o pozici
- GreenpeaceCouncil - Greenpeace Česká republika
- Prvního pluku 143/12, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Self-organization of the job, Dog-friendly office, Children-friendly office
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer, Database specialist, Database administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Non-profit organization
Also suitable for refugees from Ukraine