The Veeam® team invites you to work together on Veeam’s products in a modern and friendly environment in Prague.
We create software products for data protection, management, backup and recovery. Our solutions help banks and manufacturers, hotels and hospitals, airports and air companies to keep their data protected and always available. To name a few, Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Gatwick Airport, Telefonica Germany, Telecom Italia, Porsche Informatik, L’Oréal Denmark, Volvo Car BeLux are using Veeam products.
Overall, we have 450,000+ customers around the globe.
We provide solutions for Microsoft Azure and Office 365, Amazon and Google public clouds. We help to protect Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL servers and databases. We support VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Nutanix virtualization platforms, Windows and Linux operating systems.
We leverage cutting-edge technologies to develop the most simple, flexible, reliable and powerful solutions in the industry. These challenging tasks are addressed by 4,500+ employees in 35+ offices over the world.
C# Developer in QA
BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VEEAM!
The Veeam Quality Assurance team invites you to work on Veeam’s products together with Veeam QA professionals in Prague.
Veeam creates software products to solve complicated tasks in the areas of data protection and management. We work with VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Nutanix AHV virtualization platforms; Windows, Linux and Unix operating systems; Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle and SAP HANA servers and databases; Amazon, Azure and Google public clouds; and many other technologies forming the core of the modern IT-world.
This job is for you if YOU have:
- Good C# skills (solid C# experience with writing automated tests, or creating web services, desktop applications, games, console utilities, etc.).
- Sense of ownership (you will be responsible for full-stack automated test development: infrastructure & deployment automation, API and UI tests).
- Ability to learn new things on the fly, open and flexible mind, clear logic, analytical skills.
- Drive to achieve stretch goals.
- Desire to write a good code and grow professionally in the software development area.
- Good communications skills.
- Knowledge of English, enough to communicate with your teammates and read technical documentation.
Nice to have:
- Field-oriented higher education (computer science, programming, applied mathematics, automation, etc.).
- Scripting experience (PowerShell, Python, etc.).
- Windows/Linux administration experience and understanding network technologies and settings (DNS, DHCP, AD, firewall, etc.).
- Experience with virtualization platforms and containers (VMware, Hyper-V, Docker, etc.).
- Experience with creating/modifying TeamCity or Jenkins configurations.
Your tasks will include:
- Developing and supporting automated tests for one or several Veeam products.
- “Deep diving” into our products and technologies.
- Communicating with other participants of the product development process.
- Deploying and supporting automated test infrastructure.
- Evaluating test results.
- C#, PowerShell, SQL
- REST, Selenium WebDriver, NUnit
- TeamCity, GitLab, Microsoft TFS
Our offer includes:
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises.
- Financial welcome bonus (in amount of 2 monthly gross salaries).
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library.
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: one additional salary as a one-time payment.
If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job during pandemic is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.
Informace o pozici
- Veeam Software (Czech Republic) s.r.o.
- Sokolovská 695/115b, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, International conferences
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Quality and quality control
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for refugees from Ukraine