Have you successfully finished your finance/economy/IT studies and are you looking for an exciting job? Do you want to use your language skills and finance/economy/IT knowledge on daily basis? Do you dream about starting your career at international consultancy firm? Does taking responsibility empower you? Many questions – one answer. BearingPoint.
To support our growing practice in our BearingPoint Prague office, we are recruiting for
SAP Integration PAID INTERNSHIP (technical role) Trainees/Analysts
Introduction - What is SAP?
SAP or Systems Applications and Products, is a widely-used enterprise resource planning (ERP) software SAP creates a centralized system for businesses that enables every department to access and share common data to create a better work environment for every employee in the company. SAP is the most-used ERP software on the market and contains hundreds of fully integrated modules that cover nearly every aspect of business management.
SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI) supports end-to-end process integration across cloud-based and on-premise applications based on the exchange of messages.
CIG provides a self-service portal that allows the users to configure and integrate to SAP Ariba apps and transact with partners seamlessly.
Why should you apply for our SAP Integration PAID INTERNSHIP?
- Our trainers will educate you to become a successful CIG, CPI consultant who helps companies locate the right software to meet their Integration needs;
- You will learn how to document the technical solution, design and code, test the code and optimize it;
- After maximum 6 months of trainings you will collaborate effectively with technology and business teams regarding the client needs;
- You will obtain SAP CPI & CIG certifications;
- You will be a part of international projects and teams and have an opportunity to solve some of the most interesting and future focused problems in the SAP ecosystem.
- English on advanced level;
- Final Year Student Bachelor/Master in Business, Computer Science or Industrial Engineering;
- Or a professional at the beginning of her/his career, who dreams about a dynamic working environment with the hugest future potential;
- Knowledge of programming languages and willingness to work on integration projects;
- Knowledge of accounting, invoicing and procurement process is a huge advantage;
- You are a logical person with technical understanding of IT systems and a desire to learn continuously;
- You have an analytical mindset and intellectual curiosity;
- You are flexible to travel to our EU clients (subject to client requirements and COVID measures);
- You have an EU citizenship (passport) and already live in the Czech Republic.
Soft skills we need and a personality we like:
- Client-oriented, strong analytical and conceptual thinking;
- Entrepreneurial attitude, self-motivated;
- Enthusiasm for new approaches and innovative solutions;
- Well organized and responsible;
- Able to quickly understand new concepts and interested in learning and using new technologies;
- Energetic, disciplined/self-driven, honest, and committed team player.
What do we offer you?
Attractive compensation package
- Competitive salary;
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Seniority Bonus;
- Referral Bonus;
- Mobile phone and laptop;
- Multisport Card benefit;
- Private Medical Subscription at Canadian Medical;
- Prague transportation benefit (Lítačka);
- Language courses;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Company events;
- Cafeteria at the workplace;
- Working from home;
- and more ...
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in the Czech Republic since 2017 with our office in Prague. Whenever our colleagues work with clients and with each other we aim to be holistic, entrepreneurial, confident, trusted, and easy to work with.
Your future with us
Individuality and team spirit, professionalism and supporting collaboration, self-drive and continuous support of a mentor – these are aspects that do not contradict but supplement each other at BearingPoint.
We offer diverse opportunities to support you in growing personally and functionally through continuously new challenges in different projects. Through comprehensive training options and coaching. And through international exchange of experience with our colleagues.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
Enrich our team!
Informace o pozici
- BearingPoint s.r.o.
- Vinohradská 2828/151, Praha – Žižkov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.