We are looking for active new colleagues with strong will to learn and work on new ideas to connect technology with business reality. As junior SAP Analyst you will work in international teams on diverse projects for our clients. You will contribute to the design and implementation of key processes for all functions in Finance.
What to expect?
- Analyzing the current setup and design future shape of business processes of the client;
- Using best practice and standardization to simplify complex tasks;
- Design and evaluation of improvement actions with implementation plan
- Configuring & testing the SAP system to meet business requirements;
- Direct contact with the client during design workshops, testing and end user trainings
- Active participation on internal team strategy initiatives
What are you going to work on? Few examples of our projects:
We helped our client (slovakian manufacturing company) to replace old internal systém with new innovative SAP cloud solution. First of all we analyzed the current financial processes of our client during a series of interactive workshops. Based on our client’s needs we configured the system, tested it, trained the users etc. until a successful go-live.
In another project we joined a team of colleagues from the Netherlands and Romania to implement SAP S/4 HANA to an international client. Our task was cutover management – imagine that the whole company has to switch to a new internal system with minimal disruption to its day to day operations. It means coordination of number of activities starting with migrating all financial data from the old to the new system and ending with testing that everything works as designed.
In a big transformational project for an international pharmaceutical company we were part of a huge team of deloitte colleagues from all around the world. The client was switching from old SAP system to the new SAP S/4 HANA. We were helping with the project management – that means making sure all activities are planned properly, everyone has the information they need, the system configuration is tested and documented, etc.
What we expect from you?
- Master's degree (or to be completed within 2 years)
- Background in Finance/Business Administration/Economics
- Demonstrable affinity with IT: this can be seen in your study choice, internship, work experience and hobbies
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Open, analytical and structured mindset
- Team player that enjoys working with diverse people, cultures, experiences, and backgrounds
What can we offer?
- Opportunity to elevate your consulting skills by working in an inspiring and experienced consulting team
- You will get the opportunity to make the most of your experience and work on exciting projects
- Numerous team and firm events
- Super-cool office - come to take a closer look at Italská!
- Many benefits including an iPhone for your personal use, a whole system of benefits in Cafeteria (for your sports, travels, massages, or cultural events), home office, flexible working hours, etc.
Informace o pozici
- Italská 2581/67, Praha – Vinohrady
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Sales commission, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IT Consultant, Consultant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Italská 2581/67, 120 00 Praha – Vinohrady, Czech Republic