BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us.
We enable change in our clients’ business by creating and delivering customized solutions. We understand that business environments change constantly, and our clients rely on our intelligent and adaptive approach. To enable us to deliver excellence to our clients, we are focused on finding and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfill their potential, where their talents are fully utilized, and company goals are met. To successfully develop and maintain this culture means that we recruit people who reflect the markets and clients we serve and the communities in which we operate. Diversity and inclusion are a critical component of our employment proposition and policies.
You will become a part of an international SAP consultancy team, working in the field of SAP and specializing in functional application analysis and process design: you will advise our clients of all industries on the implementation of SAP solutions and the integration of SAP modules.
- Minimum 5 years of consulting and working experience in SAP projects (consulting or company) including good or very profound experience in implementing SAP modules you apply for (MM/EWM/SD/FI/CO/PP/PM);
- Experience in SAP customizing, and one SAP project life cycle of minimum 9 months would be an advantage;
- Graduated Economics / IT / Engineering / Business Studies;
- Master and other post graduate studies preferred;
- Fluency in English and German (or French);
- Availability to travel internationally (the job is performed abroad);
- To be eligible for hiring process – EU citizenship, already living in the Czech Republic;
- Willingness to travel.
- Responsible for analysis, prototype, blueprint, realization, testing, migration, training, go live and follow up support for the respective module;
- Able to work with the implementation team on the client site;
- Collects change requests from customers and discuss them with Project Manager;
- Supports and conducts proposal presentations for customers;
- Assumes conceptual tasks within the module;
- Takes full responsibility for a sub-process / functional area within SAP.
What do we offer you?
Attractive compensation package:
- Competitive salary;
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Seniority Bonus;
- Referral Bonus;
- Mobile phone and laptop;
- Multisport Card benefit;
- Private Medical Subscription at Canadian Medical;
- Prague transportation benefit (Lítačka);
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Company events;
- Cafeteria at the workplace;
- Working from home;
- and more ...
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation and regulatory requirements. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in the Czech Republic since 2017 with our office in Prague. Whenever our colleagues work with clients and with each other we aim to be holistic, entrepreneurial, confident, trusted, and easy to work with.
Your future with us
Individuality and team spirit, professionalism and supporting collaboration, self-drive and continuous support of a mentor – these are aspects that do not contradict but supplement each other at BearingPoint.
We offer diverse opportunities to support you in growing personally and functionally through continuously new challenges in different projects. Through comprehensive training options and coaching. And through international exchange of experience with our colleagues.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
Enrich our team!
Informace o pozici
- BearingPoint s.r.o.
- Vinohradská 2828/151, Praha – Žižkov
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient), German (Proficient), French (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, SAP Consultant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer