Veeam Software is a global IT company that builds solutions for data protection and management in virtual, physical and cloud environments.
Our products allow you to stop worrying about data loss, provide easy migration between platforms, and serve as a reference point for the entire backup industry.
More than 450,000 companies worldwide use our products; 82 % are on the Fortune 500 list of companies. We actively participate in partnership programs for creating new products with Amazon, Microsoft, Google, VMWare, HP, Cisco, NetApp, etc.
We develop high-load client-server distributed systems. We use C++ to write system components and C# to integrate with Microsoft products. The latter, by the way, is also convenient for writing business logic describing backup and recovery scenarios. While C++ and C# are both universal, in some cases, specialized languages and tools are preferable. For example, for Kubernetes backups, we write products in Go, and we use JS/React for the Web.
We make use of distributed development, and have development offices in Russia, the Czech Republic and the USA. The Covid pandemic has had an impact on development processes, and we are actively practicing remote working.
Naturally, such work is impossible without code repositories and CI/CD systems. We use GIT and TFS for code storage and multiplication, and Jenkins and TeamCity for CI/CD. Product knowledge is published on the Wiki.
Your tasks will include:
- Develop UI elements (dialogs, wizards, forms) using React and Ext JS
- Extend functionality of the existing components
- Customize styles, implement design themes based on layouts
- Solve and prevent problems with memory leaks, optimize traffic
- ES6, TypeScript, React, MobX, styled-components, Ext JS, SASS, Webpack, Babel
What we expect from you:
- 2+ years of experience with commercial web application development
- Experience with TypeScript and React
- Knowledge of the Russian language
Will be an advantage:
- Knowledge of operation details for different browsers
- Experience with ExtJS
- Examples of public projects on Github
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises, welcome bonus in the amount of 2 monthly gross salaries
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library
- Assistance arranging a work permit
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: a one-time additional salary payment
Please note: If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job during pandemic is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.
Informace o pozici
- Veeam Software (Czech Republic) s.r.o.
- Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Russian (Advanced), English (Intermediate)
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer