The Veeam® team invites you to work together on Veeam’s products in a modern and friendly environment in Prague.
We create software products for data protection, management, backup and recovery. Our solutions help banks and manufacturers, hotels and hospitals, airports and air companies to keep their data protected and always available. To name a few, Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Gatwick Airport, Telefonica Germany, Telecom Italia, Porsche Informatik, L’Oréal Denmark, Volvo Car BeLux are using Veeam products.
Overall, we have 450,000+ customers around the globe.
We provide solutions for Microsoft Azure and Office 365, Amazon and Google public clouds. We help to protect Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL servers and databases. We support VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Nutanix virtualization platforms, Windows and Linux operating systems.
We leverage cutting-edge technologies to develop the most simple, flexible, reliable and powerful solutions in the industry. These challenging tasks are addressed by 4,500+ employees in 35+ offices over the world.
Now we are looking for a C# Developer to join the team that works on the solution for file storage systems backup.
Your tasks will include:
- Development of business logic for products in virtualization field
- Development of a new products and support of existing functionality
- Implementation of the functionality on the level of large parts of the product
- Participation and individual development of components and the whole architecture of the product
What we expect from you:
- University degree in technical fields
- Experience in the development of commercial software at least 2 years
- Good knowledge of C # language
- A deep understanding of Windows platform (.NET, Win API), data structures and algorithms
- Possession of the principles of software design and development
- Experience in software architecture design
- Good knowledge of SQL, T-SQL, experience with database management system
- Technical English (technical documentation and literature reading)
- Russian language is a plus
Will be an advantage:
- Experience in development for virtual infrastructure (VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Experience in a commercial development of products for mass market
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises, welcome bonus in the amount of 2 monthly gross salaries
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library
- Assistance arranging a work permit
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: a one-time additional salary payment
Please note: If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job during pandemic is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.
Informace o pozici
- Veeam Software (Czech Republic) s.r.o.
- Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Pre-intermediate), Russian (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer