KYOCERA AVX Components s.r.o. in Lanškroun is a part of the multinational company of AVX Corporation with the headquarter in the USA belonging to the Japanese industrial group KYOCERA. Customers are mostly key world producers of electronic equipment.
At present KAVX covers more than a quarter of world market of tantalum and niob capacitors. KAVX in the Czech Republic was establised in 1992 and in Lanškroun presently employees aprox. 1000 people.
NEW VACANCIES in Lanskroun plant
Product Marketing Specialist
KYOCERA AVX is a leader in the global passive electronic component and interconnect products industry at the forefront of technology, design, manufacturing and supply. KYOCERA AVX enjoys significant competitive advantages, including the benefit of global manufacturing and distribution, provided multiple manufacturing facilities located around the globe.
As a global company, we employ over 10,000 staff members worldwide. Apply now for a job with us and be part of the KYOCERA AVX team.
JOB TITLE: Product Marketing Specialist
LOCATION: Lanskroun, Czech Republic
This position is responsible for working with Product Marketing Managers to support all business aspects of the Electrolytic division, including maintaining, growing & expanding (MGE) specific product lines. The duties include, but is not limited to, Pricing, Inventory Management, Margin Management, Revenue growth, Profit Objectives and any other requirements for sustaining the business operations.
REPORTS TO: Product Marketing Manager
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Negotiate pricing daily with market/customer segments.
· Work with the Design and Manufacturing groups globally to calculate pricing. Analyze trends and evaluate possible improvements to increase profitability.
· Evaluate market pricing levels in the distribution channel.
· Analyze sales and marketing data, and profit margins by market line and customer.
· Track design ins and design wins in Sugar.
· Support the MGE programs and also the Pricing Specialists.
· Support Product Marketing Manager in managing inventory levels and turnover ratios.
· Preparation of presentation material to provide to the sales and FAE teams.
· Preparation of financial review and masterplan slides for Product Marketing Manager.
· Apply working knowledge of the MGE activities and the associated quotation systems for OEM and Distribution channels.
· Educated to degree level, preferably in a Business, Engineering or related field.
· Previous experience in a related sales and/or marketing job function desirable.
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work and communicate effectively at all levels within the Kyocera AVX organization.
· Excellent skills Microsoft Excel spreadsheet and pivot table creation/utilization is required.
· Ability to learn and use different software and different databases, such as Model-N, TM1 and Sugar (CRM).
· Fluent in English Language.
Informace o pozici
- KYOCERA AVX Components s.r.o.
- Dvořákova 328, Lanškroun – Žichlínské Předměstí
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Opportunity to work up hours, A longer unpaid leave, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, The possibility of study leave, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: Marketing, Marketing specialist, Product Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.